High blood pressure and Insomnia
Insomnia is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Insomnia with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,049 people who have High blood pressure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,049 people who have High Blood Pressure and Insomnia are studied.
What is High blood pressure?
High blood pressure is found to be associated with 4,747 drugs and 5,076 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Insomnia?
Insomnia (sleeplessness) is found to be associated with 4,647 drugs and 4,959 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Insomnia in High blood pressure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Insomnia *:
Age of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Insomnia *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Insomnia?Check whether Insomnia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- High blood pressure (942,199 reports)
- Insomnia (388,309 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Insomnia:
- Insomnia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Insomnia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Insomnia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Insomnia:
- Prednisone: 11,837 reports
- Aspirin: 10,926 reports
- Lyrica: 10,535 reports
- Cymbalta: 9,690 reports
- Seroquel: 7,933 reports
- Methotrexate: 7,563 reports
- Humira: 7,415 reports
- Omeprazole: 7,192 reports
- Gabapentin: 7,176 reports
- Synthroid: 7,110 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Insomnia:
- Insomnia (4,647 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Insomnia:
- Depression: 16,686 reports
- Pain: 12,769 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 12,002 reports
- High blood pressure: 11,095 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 10,870 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 9,545 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Insomnia:
- Insomnia (4,959 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Insomnia and High blood pressure, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fortovase and Taste - Impaired - 14 seconds ago
- Pulmicort Flexhaler and Amphotericin B drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Tygacil and Azathioprine drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Stelara and Follicle Centre Lymphoma, Follicular Grade I, Ii, Iii Recurrent - 47 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Malabsorption - 48 seconds ago
- Elidel and Ponstel drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Cortisone Acetate and Omeprazole drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Cyclophosphamide and Gastroenteritis Rotavirus - a minute ago
- Theophyl and Skin Amp Subcutaneous Tissue Abscess - a minute ago
- Cerebyx and Iron Deficiency Anaemia - a minute ago