Who have Memory loss with High blood pressure - from FDA reports
Memory loss is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Amlodipine and have High blood cholesterol. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,992 people who have High blood pressure from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
4,992 people who have High Blood Pressure and Memory Loss are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Memory Loss *:
- female: 69.11 %
- male: 30.89 %
Age of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Memory Loss *:
- 0-1: 0.03 %
- 2-9: 0.1 %
- 10-19: 0.08 %
- 20-29: 0.75 %
- 30-39: 2.73 %
- 40-49: 11.66 %
- 50-59: 24.68 %
- 60+: 59.97 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1,195 people, 23.94%
- Depression: 786 people, 15.75%
- Diabetes: 702 people, 14.06%
- Pain: 622 people, 12.46%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 494 people, 9.90%
- Stress And Anxiety: 492 people, 9.86%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 321 people, 6.43%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 303 people, 6.07%
- Cardiac Disorder: 273 people, 5.47%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 268 people, 5.37%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Amlodipine: 433 people, 8.67%
- Lisinopril: 376 people, 7.53%
- Lyrica: 361 people, 7.23%
- Diovan: 342 people, 6.85%
- Metformin: 336 people, 6.73%
- Norvasc: 310 people, 6.21%
- Humira: 310 people, 6.21%
- Simvastatin: 305 people, 6.11%
- Aspirin: 301 people, 6.03%
- Lipitor: 298 people, 5.97%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 899 people, 18.01%
- Dizziness: 825 people, 16.53%
- Weakness: 698 people, 13.98%
- Headache (pain in head): 674 people, 13.50%
- Pain: 660 people, 13.22%
- Depression: 639 people, 12.80%
- Stress And Anxiety: 637 people, 12.76%
- Fall: 614 people, 12.30%
- Confusional State: 610 people, 12.22%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 563 people, 11.28%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Memory loss with High blood pressure?
You are not alone:
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Atenolol, Losartan, Amlodipine besylate (latest reports from 640,893 High blood pressure patients)
Memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 142,874 Memory loss patients).
Drugs that are associated with Memory lossMemory loss (3,325 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Memory lossMemory loss (3,288 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of High blood pressurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Combigan and Haloperidol drug interaction - now
- Will you have Thymoma Malignant with Coumadin? - now
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Oramorph Sr? - now
- Will you have Thrombophlebitis Pelvic Vein with Milk Of Magnesia? - now
- Will you have Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals with Oramorph Sr? - now
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Oramorph Sr? - a second ago
- Will you have Dyspepsia with Oramorph Sr? - a second ago
- Myrbetriq and Losartan drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Indigestion with Oramorph Sr? - a second ago
- Pioglitazone and Gamma drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - an hour ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.