Will you have Myxedema with High blood pressure - from FDA reports
Myxedema is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Synthroid and have High blood cholesterol. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,274 people who have High blood pressure from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Myxedema and High blood pressure, and their synonyms.
What is High blood pressure?
High blood pressure can be treated by Accupril, Accuretic, Acebutolol hydrochloride, Aceon, Acetylsalicylic acid (latest reports from 640,893 High blood pressure patients)
What is Myxedema?
Myxedema (severe hypothyroidism) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, depression, osteopenia (latest reports from 104,371 Myxedema patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
1,274 people who have High Blood Pressure and Myxedema are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Myxedema *:
- female: 68 %
- male: 32 %
Age of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Myxedema *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.51 %
- 10-19: 0.71 %
- 20-29: 1.72 %
- 30-39: 2.02 %
- 40-49: 8.99 %
- 50-59: 18.38 %
- 60+: 67.68 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 232 people, 18.21%
- Depression: 136 people, 10.68%
- Diabetes: 134 people, 10.52%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 128 people, 10.05%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 121 people, 9.50%
- Pain: 103 people, 8.08%
- Preventive Health Care: 82 people, 6.44%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 76 people, 5.97%
- Stress And Anxiety: 69 people, 5.42%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 58 people, 4.55%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid: 162 people, 12.72%
- Lasix: 132 people, 10.36%
- Lipitor: 124 people, 9.73%
- Fosamax: 120 people, 9.42%
- Amlodipine: 109 people, 8.56%
- Norvasc: 101 people, 7.93%
- Aspirin: 94 people, 7.38%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 92 people, 7.22%
- Diovan: 84 people, 6.59%
- Atenolol: 74 people, 5.81%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 230 people, 18.05%
- Depression: 188 people, 14.76%
- Dizziness: 180 people, 14.13%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 174 people, 13.66%
- Weakness: 173 people, 13.58%
- Breathing Difficulty: 168 people, 13.19%
- Fall: 163 people, 12.79%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 154 people, 12.09%
- Diarrhea: 151 people, 11.85%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 146 people, 11.46%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Myxedema with High blood pressure?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Myxedema and High blood pressure
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with MyxedemaMyxedema (2,219 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause MyxedemaMyxedema (1,809 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of High blood pressurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Men aged 50-59 who have Atrial Fibrillation with Dapsone - now
- Doxylamine Succinate and Kali Draksha drug interaction - now
- Men aged 50-59 who have A-Fib with Dapsone - a second ago
- Men aged 50-59 who have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter with Dapsone - a second ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Pain with Profen? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Infection - Ear with Metformin Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Infection with Metformin Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Qvar 40 and Sildenafil Citrate drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Otitis with Metformin Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Yawning with Upset Stomach? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cogentin, Baclofen, Tranxene, Estradiol, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Morphine - an hour ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Warfarin Sodium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Synthroid - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Vyvanse, Lunesta for a 37 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Mirena - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Allegra Allergy, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Concerta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Panadol - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.