High blood pressure and Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Nausea and vomiting with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,708 people who have High blood pressure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
17,708 people who have High Blood Pressure and Nausea And Vomiting are studied.
What is High blood pressure?
High blood pressure is found to be associated with 4,841 drugs and 5,128 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Nausea and vomiting?
Nausea and vomiting is found to be associated with 4,856 drugs and 5,528 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nausea and vomiting in High blood pressure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Nausea and vomiting *:
Age of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Nausea and vomiting *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Nausea and vomiting?Check whether Nausea and vomiting is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- High blood pressure (942,833 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (460,779 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nausea and vomiting:
- Nausea and vomiting in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nausea and vomiting in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nausea and vomiting in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Prednisone: 21,089 reports
- Methotrexate: 18,156 reports
- Metformin: 17,857 reports
- Aspirin: 17,199 reports
- Humira: 15,798 reports
- Omeprazole: 14,792 reports
- Lisinopril: 10,667 reports
- Ibuprofen: 10,601 reports
- Pantoprazole: 10,552 reports
- Enbrel: 10,295 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Nausea and vomiting (4,856 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 19,306 reports
- High blood pressure: 17,832 reports
- Pain: 17,500 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 16,606 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Nausea and vomiting (5,528 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Nausea and vomiting and High blood pressure, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cetamide and Thrombocytopenia - now
- Infumorph and Pneumonia Aggravated - 2 seconds ago
- Gastritis Aggravated and Medical Device Complication - 2 seconds ago
- Invega Sustenna and Alcohol drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Breast Neoplasm and Full Blood Count Abnormal - 8 seconds ago
- Epilepsy and Dacryostenosis Acquired - 10 seconds ago
- Tamiflu and Oedema Upper Limb - 10 seconds ago
- Clobazam and Volvulus - 10 seconds ago
- Eosinophilic Pneumonia and Nasal Discharge - 11 seconds ago
- High Blood Pressure and Hoffmann'S Sign - 16 seconds ago