High blood pressure and Pneumonia
Pneumonia is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Pneumonia with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,584 people who have High blood pressure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,584 people who have High Blood Pressure and Pneumonia are studied.
What is High blood pressure?
High blood pressure is found to be associated with 4,825 drugs and 5,118 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is found to be associated with 4,220 drugs and 4,522 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pneumonia in High blood pressure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Pneumonia *:
Age of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Pneumonia *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Pneumonia?Check whether Pneumonia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- High blood pressure (942,833 reports)
- Pneumonia (371,728 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pneumonia:
- Pneumonia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pneumonia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pneumonia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pneumonia:
- Prednisone: 28,999 reports
- Methotrexate: 22,271 reports
- Aspirin: 18,784 reports
- Revlimid: 16,950 reports
- Humira: 15,707 reports
- Enbrel: 14,083 reports
- Furosemide: 13,078 reports
- Omeprazole: 12,662 reports
- Lasix: 11,196 reports
- Spiriva: 10,091 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pneumonia:
- Pneumonia (4,220 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pneumonia:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 33,649 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 25,351 reports
- High blood pressure: 15,652 reports
- Asthma: 13,765 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 12,898 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 12,732 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pneumonia:
- Pneumonia (4,522 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Pneumonia and High blood pressure, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norditropin and Depression - 2 seconds ago
- Cannabis Sativa and Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Timolol Maleate and Wellbutrin drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Solu-Cortef and Haematocrit Decreased - 18 seconds ago
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Sabril drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Leucovorin Calcium and Nosebleed - 32 seconds ago
- Ganciclovir and Drug Toxicity - 41 seconds ago
- Bupropion Hydrochloride and Cardiac Tamponade - 48 seconds ago
- Vitamin D and Antisocial Behavior - 49 seconds ago
- Accutane and Menses Delayed - a minute ago