High blood pressure and Primary myelofibrosis
Primary myelofibrosis is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Primary myelofibrosis with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 137 people who have High blood pressure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
137 people who have High Blood Pressure and Primary Myelofibrosis are studied.
What is High blood pressure?
High blood pressure is found to be associated with 4,847 drugs and 5,132 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Primary myelofibrosis?
Primary myelofibrosis (primary disorder of the bone marrow) is found to be associated with 1,090 drugs and 769 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Primary myelofibrosis in High blood pressure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Primary myelofibrosis *:
Age of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Primary myelofibrosis *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Primary myelofibrosis?Check whether Primary myelofibrosis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- High blood pressure (942,833 reports)
- Primary myelofibrosis (35,056 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Primary myelofibrosis:
- Primary myelofibrosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Primary myelofibrosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Primary myelofibrosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Primary myelofibrosis:
- Jakafi: 776 reports
- Aspirin: 275 reports
- Hydrea: 264 reports
- Lopurin: 171 reports
- Allopurinol: 171 reports
- Exjade: 156 reports
- Nplate: 155 reports
- Prednisone: 152 reports
- Hydroxyurea: 141 reports
- Prednisolone: 141 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Primary myelofibrosis:
- Primary myelofibrosis (1,090 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Primary myelofibrosis:
- High blood pressure: 141 reports
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (itp): 108 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Primary myelofibrosis:
- Primary myelofibrosis (769 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Primary myelofibrosis and High blood pressure, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dacarbazine and Coronary Artery Spasm - a second ago
- Blockage Of Leg Arteries and Skin Discoloration - a second ago
- Detrol La and Sinus Bradycardia - 7 seconds ago
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation and drugs of ingredients of leuprolide acetate - 9 seconds ago
- Depakene and Intentional Self-Injury - 13 seconds ago
- Lotrisone and Promacta drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Darunavir Ethanolate and Migraine - 28 seconds ago
- Darvon and Bronchitis Chronic - 29 seconds ago
- Mometasone Furoate and Cyst - 32 seconds ago
- Cytarabine and Acinetobacter Bacteraemia - 34 seconds ago