High blood pressure and Rash - from FDA reports
Rash is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lisinopril and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Rash with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,307 people who have High blood pressure from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 20, 2017
11,307 people who have High Blood Pressure and Rash are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Rash *:
- female: 62.35 %
- male: 37.65 %
Age of people who have High Blood Pressure and experience Rash *:
- 0-1: 0.04 %
- 2-9: 0.16 %
- 10-19: 0.33 %
- 20-29: 0.69 %
- 30-39: 2.55 %
- 40-49: 8.88 %
- 50-59: 21.56 %
- 60+: 65.79 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (2,014 people, 17.81%)
- Diabetes (1,213 people, 10.73%)
- Pain (972 people, 8.60%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (844 people, 7.46%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (836 people, 7.39%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (1,121 people, 9.91%)
- Humira (1,049 people, 9.28%)
- Aspirin (855 people, 7.56%)
- Amlodipine (847 people, 7.49%)
- Norvasc (835 people, 7.38%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Itching (2,424 people, 21.44%)
- Fatigue (1,046 people, 9.25%)
- Diarrhea (993 people, 8.78%)
- Pain (969 people, 8.57%)
- Breathing Difficulty (962 people, 8.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Rash and High blood pressure?
- Check symptoms - is your rash caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRash and High blood pressure from FDA and eHealthMe reports
High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,355 High blood pressure patients)
Rash has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 290,944 Rash patients).
Browse all symptoms of High blood pressurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause RashRash
Other conditions that could case RashRash
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohammad MM, Syrigos KN, Saif MW, "Association between Rash and a Positive Drug Response Associated with Vinorelbine in a Patient with Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma", Case reports in dermatological medicine, 2013 Sep .
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I've been taking 20 mg Uloric for about 2 weeks. I've developed a skin rash in my arm pits and upper back. Can I continue taking it and hope the rash goes away or should I discontinue using it. There's very little itchiness and started putting hydrocortisone cream on it. I had a severe ...
I take Meclazine for vertigo from a head injury. Lately it seems I have been having low blood pressure at night and when I take my meclazine for my vertigo it seems to help stabilize my blood pressure. Has Meclazine been know to help those with low blood pressure?
I take Meclazine for vertigo from a head injury. Lately it seems I have been having low blood pressure at night and when I take my meclazine for my vertigo it seems to help stabilize my blood pressure. Has Meclazine been know to help those with blood pressure?
You may be interested in these posts
Took Gabapentin for 6 months. Started getting an extremely itchy acne-like rash at about 4 months. Titrated of the drug but rash has continued to spread. Have been off the drug for 10 days but the rash continues to spread at what seems to be an ever accelerating rate.
It has even years since my menopause journey started. I have recently been diagnosed with a rash / eczema, diagnosed on the buttocks, visually by a doctor. I have always had pain in that area when finally the rash nevame visible I have taken all sorts of different HRT, starting with the pill ...
I've been taking this MucinexDM for a week and a half and two days ago i broke out with a rash on my chest and back. I stopped taking MucinexDM yesterday, will the rash go away on its own or do I need to treat it in some way? Dave
I've been taking Prolia for 1 3/4 years to manage my osteoporosis. My blood pressure was always well within the normal range. In the last year, I've had an elevated systolic - but not diastolic reading most of the time when I check daily. I take no other medication except over-the-counter ...
I'm a 68 y/o guy that had angina and angioplasty 4 years ago. Before that, I worked out, ate a strict diet, never had high cholesterol or high blood pressure. Since I've been taking the blood pressure stuff they gave me (clonidine, carvedilol, benazepril), I've been having episodes of systolic ...