High blood pressure and Weakness
Weakness is found among people with High blood pressure, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Weakness with High blood pressure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24,381 people who have High blood pressure from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
24,381 people who have High Blood Pressure and Weakness are studied.
What is High blood pressure?
High blood pressure is found to be associated with 4,830 drugs and 5,119 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Weakness?
Weakness is found to be associated with 5,285 drugs and 6,284 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Weakness in High blood pressure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Weakness *:
Age of people who have High blood pressure and experienced Weakness *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Weakness?Check whether Weakness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- High blood pressure (942,833 reports)
- Weakness (513,351 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Weakness:
- Weakness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Weakness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Weakness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Weakness:
- Prednisone: 26,970 reports
- Aspirin: 26,881 reports
- Humira: 16,920 reports
- Methotrexate: 16,130 reports
- Metformin: 15,821 reports
- Omeprazole: 15,424 reports
- Tysabri: 14,800 reports
- Lisinopril: 14,469 reports
- Lipitor: 14,239 reports
- Synthroid: 13,523 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Weakness:
- Weakness (5,285 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Weakness:
- Multiple sclerosis: 44,040 reports
- High blood pressure: 24,528 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 22,785 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 17,735 reports
- Pain: 15,184 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Weakness:
- Weakness (6,284 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Weakness and High blood pressure, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mavyret and Asthma Aggravated - 4 seconds ago
- Pain and Renal Tubular Acidosis - 9 seconds ago
- Myositis and drugs of ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride - 10 seconds ago
- Celecoxib and Lung Carcinoma Cell Type Unspecified Stage 0 - 16 seconds ago
- Cinacalcet Hydrochloride and Retinal Vessel Occlusion - 18 seconds ago
- Baclofen and Clarithromycin drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Stavudine and Clonidine drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Cabergoline and Birth Control - 35 seconds ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Dizziness - 38 seconds ago
- Diamox and Stools - Watery - 44 seconds ago