High blood sugar and Hepatic failure - from FDA reports
Hepatic failure is found among people with High blood sugar, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Lasix and have Cardiac disorder. This review analyzes which people have Hepatic failure with High blood sugar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have High blood sugar from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 27, 2017
6 people who have High Blood Sugar and Hepatic Failure are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Blood Sugar and experience Hepatic Failure *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have High Blood Sugar and experience Hepatic Failure *:
- 0-1: 20 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 40 %
- 60+: 40 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Supplementation Therapy (2 people, 33.33%)
- Pain (2 people, 33.33%)
- Hypomagnesaemia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Hypokalemia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Cardiac Disorder (2 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Morphine (3 people, 50.00%)
- Lasix (3 people, 50.00%)
- Zofran (2 people, 33.33%)
- Revlimid (2 people, 33.33%)
- Protonix (2 people, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Thrombosis (1 person, 16.67%)
- Diarrhea (1 person, 16.67%)
- Cardiomyopathy (1 person, 16.67%)
- Blood Creatinine Increased (1 person, 16.67%)
- Ards (acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) (1 person, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Hepatic failure and High blood sugar?
- Check symptoms - is your hepatic failure caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHepatic failure and High blood sugar from FDA and eHealthMe reports
High Blood Sugar
High blood sugar can be treated by Metformin, Metformin hydrochloride, Januvia, Glipizide, Glimepiride (latest reports from 26,005 High blood sugar patients)
Hepatic failure (liver failure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hepatitis c, hiv infection, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 29,397 Hepatic failure patients).
Browse all symptoms of High blood sugara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Hepatic failureHepatic failure
Other conditions that could case Hepatic failureHepatic failure
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Scheduled for shoulder replacement and had to cancel due to A1C being 8.2. It hasn't been that high in many years. I have been taking fortaeo for only about 6 months. Has anyone else seen an increase in their daily glucose testing or on their periodic A1C
I have follitus over my whole body... especalliy in my lower back.... i think im hyperglycimic now. As when i eat any bread or suger... i cannot stop sweating. I believe my mother had this but went untreated and she died from pancreas cancer. We both have infectiona in our hips n lowet ...