Who have Driving ability disturbed with High cholesterol - from FDA reports
Driving ability disturbed is reported only by a few people with High cholesterol. We study 1 people who have Driving ability disturbed and High cholesterol from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1 person who has High Cholesterol and Driving Ability Disturbed is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Cholesterol and experience Driving Ability Disturbed *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have High Cholesterol and experience Driving Ability Disturbed *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zocor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zantac: 1 person, 100.00%
- Provera: 1 person, 100.00%
- Monopril: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Visual Brightness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nervousness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Glare (difficulty seeing in the presence of bright light): 1 person, 100.00%
- Eye Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dizziness (Excl Vertigo): 1 person, 100.00%
- Confusion: 1 person, 100.00%
- Chloropsia (a visual defect in which all objects appear green): 1 person, 100.00%
- Atherosclerosis (disorder of the arteries): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Driving ability disturbed with High cholesterol?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Driving ability disturbed and High cholesterol
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
High cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 321,350 High cholesterol patients)
Driving Ability Disturbed
Driving ability disturbed has been reported by people with depression, high blood cholesterol, insomnia, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (latest reports from 40 Driving ability disturbed patients).
Drugs that are associated with Driving ability disturbedDriving ability disturbed (44 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Driving ability disturbedDriving ability disturbed (8 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of High cholesterola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Irbesartan and Nuvigil drug interaction - now
- Naturetin-10 and Lansoprazole drug interaction - now
- Salba Grain and Lactobacillus Brevis drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Interstitial Lung Disease with Ranitidine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperhidrosis with Aminoacetic Acid? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Perspiration - Excessive with Aminoacetic Acid? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Diaphoresis with Aminoacetic Acid? - 3 seconds ago
- Flomax and Carbo Vegetabilis drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sweating - Excessive with Aminoacetic Acid? - 3 seconds ago
- Testosterone and Quercus Pedunculata drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Clonidine, L-methylfolate, Zyrtec, Xarelto, Prilosec, Dilaudid, Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Xarelto, L-methylfolate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Xolair - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Requip, Tramadol for a 56 year old man - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Folate - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Folate - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Prolia, Exemestane - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.