High cholesterol and Lipoma
Lipoma is found among people with High cholesterol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Lipoma with High cholesterol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 149 people who have High cholesterol from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
149 people who have High Cholesterol and Lipoma are studied.
What is High cholesterol?
High cholesterol is found to be associated with 3,427 drugs and 3,378 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Lipoma?
Lipoma (a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops just under your skin) is found to be associated with 1,133 drugs and 597 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lipoma in High cholesterol reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High cholesterol and experienced Lipoma *:
Age of people who have High cholesterol and experienced Lipoma *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Lipoma?Check whether Lipoma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Lipoma:
- Lipoma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Lipoma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Lipoma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Lipoma:
- Humira: 421 reports
- Fosamax: 286 reports
- Prednisone: 272 reports
- Methotrexate: 222 reports
- Aspirin: 183 reports
- Enbrel: 150 reports
- Vioxx: 149 reports
- Zometa: 146 reports
- Lipitor: 129 reports
- Synthroid: 125 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Lipoma:
- Lipoma (1,133 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Lipoma:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 373 reports
- Osteoporosis: 258 reports
- High blood pressure: 241 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 164 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 149 reports
- Psoriasis: 125 reports
- Pain: 121 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Lipoma:
- Lipoma (597 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Lipoma and High cholesterol, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Estradiol vs. Levonorgestrel - 7 seconds ago
- Phenytoin and Human Herpesvirus 6 Infection - 8 seconds ago
- Levora 0.15/30-28 vs. Toprol-Xl - 9 seconds ago
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and drugs of ingredients of clomiphene citrate - 13 seconds ago
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride vs. Bupropion Hydrochloride - 13 seconds ago
- Sudafed 12 Hour vs. Levofloxacin - 16 seconds ago
- Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride vs. Qnasl - 18 seconds ago
- Prilosec and Sore Throat - 31 seconds ago
- Dilaudid-Hp vs. Lidocaine Hydrochloride - 36 seconds ago
- Lidocaine vs. Fentanyl Citrate Preservative Free - 43 seconds ago