Who have Memory loss with High cholesterol - from FDA reports
Memory loss is found among people with High cholesterol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lipitor and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,024 people who have High cholesterol from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
5,024 people who have High Cholesterol and Memory Loss are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High Cholesterol and experience Memory Loss *:
- female: 62.85 %
- male: 37.15 %
Age of people who have High Cholesterol and experience Memory Loss *:
- 0-1: 0.05 %
- 2-9: 0.03 %
- 10-19: 0.18 %
- 20-29: 0.28 %
- 30-39: 2.12 %
- 40-49: 10.12 %
- 50-59: 27.8 %
- 60+: 59.42 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 1,195 people, 23.79%
- Depression: 647 people, 12.88%
- Diabetes: 539 people, 10.73%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 466 people, 9.28%
- Pain: 459 people, 9.14%
- Stress And Anxiety: 403 people, 8.02%
- Cardiac Disorder: 343 people, 6.83%
- Sleep Disorder: 252 people, 5.02%
- Blood Pressure Management: 246 people, 4.90%
- Thyroid Diseases: 239 people, 4.76%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor: 1,169 people, 23.27%
- Crestor: 651 people, 12.96%
- Simvastatin: 598 people, 11.90%
- Repatha: 460 people, 9.16%
- Zocor: 384 people, 7.64%
- Aspirin: 381 people, 7.58%
- Metformin: 329 people, 6.55%
- Nexium: 302 people, 6.01%
- Lyrica: 272 people, 5.41%
- Synthroid: 256 people, 5.10%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 931 people, 18.53%
- Weakness: 741 people, 14.75%
- Depression: 657 people, 13.08%
- Dizziness: 640 people, 12.74%
- Headache (pain in head): 612 people, 12.18%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 593 people, 11.80%
- Pain: 576 people, 11.46%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 543 people, 10.81%
- Fall: 541 people, 10.77%
- Stress And Anxiety: 538 people, 10.71%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Memory loss with High cholesterol?
You are not alone:
High cholesterol can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 321,350 High cholesterol patients)
Memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 142,874 Memory loss patients).
Drugs that are associated with Memory lossMemory loss (3,325 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Memory lossMemory loss (3,288 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of High cholesterola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Daliresp? - now
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Daliresp? - now
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Daliresp? - now
- Hydroxyzine and Klor-Con drug interaction - now
- Will you have Diarrhea with Daliresp? - now
- Lorazepam and Vaccinium Constablaei drug interaction - now
- Will you have Biloma with Metoprolol Succinate? - a second ago
- Will you have Leukaemia Recurrent with Ibuprofen? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Protein - Urine with Torsemide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine Protein with Torsemide? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.