Histiocytosis haematophagic and Confusion
Confusion is found among people with Histiocytosis haematophagic, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old.
The study analyzes which people have Confusion with Histiocytosis haematophagic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22 people who have Histiocytosis haematophagic from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
22 people who have Histiocytosis Haematophagic and Confusion are studied.
What is Histiocytosis haematophagic?
Histiocytosis haematophagic is found to be associated with 803 drugs and 583 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Confusion?
Confusion is found to be associated with 3,307 drugs and 2,803 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Confusion in Histiocytosis haematophagic reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Histiocytosis Haematophagic and experienced Confusion *:
- female: 40.91 %
- male: 59.09 %
Age of people who have Histiocytosis Haematophagic and experienced Confusion *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 72.73 %
- 20-29: 4.55 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 4.55 %
- 50-59: 13.64 %
- 60+: 4.55 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Juvenile Arthritis (arthritis-related condition that develops in children or teenagers): 16 people, 72.73%
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 3 people, 13.64%
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (joint inflammation in children due to systemic disease): 2 people, 9.09%
- Procedural Pain: 1 person, 4.55%
- Parkinson's Disease: 1 person, 4.55%
- Pain: 1 person, 4.55%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 4.55%
- Erection Problems: 1 person, 4.55%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 4.55%
- Depression: 1 person, 4.55%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Prednisone: 17 people, 77.27%
- Dexamethasone: 11 people, 50.00%
- Indomethacin: 10 people, 45.45%
- Methotrexate: 10 people, 45.45%
- Omeprazole: 10 people, 45.45%
- Folic Acid: 9 people, 40.91%
- Spironolactone: 9 people, 40.91%
- Furosemide: 9 people, 40.91%
- Zithromax: 9 people, 40.91%
- Naloxone: 9 people, 40.91%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 18 people, 81.82%
- Fever: 18 people, 81.82%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 18 people, 81.82%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 18 people, 81.82%
- Hepatomegaly (abnormal enlargement of the liver): 17 people, 77.27%
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 12 people, 54.55%
- Lung Infiltration (a substance that normally includes fluid, inflammatory exudates or cells that fill a region of lung): 11 people, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 10 people, 45.45%
- Computerised Tomogram Abnormal: 10 people, 45.45%
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 10 people, 45.45%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Confusion?Check whether Confusion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Histiocytosis haematophagic (5,426 reports)
- Confusion (61,203 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Confusion:
- Confusion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Confusion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Confusion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Confusion:
- Aspirin: 1,969 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,898 reports
- Prednisone: 1,754 reports
- Furosemide: 1,722 reports
- Metformin: 1,467 reports
- Lorazepam: 1,454 reports
- Loraz: 1,454 reports
- Lasix: 1,398 reports
- Zoloft: 1,318 reports
- Lyrica: 1,311 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Confusion:
- Confusion (3,307 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Confusion:
- Depression: 2,673 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,260 reports
- Pain: 2,092 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,507 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,187 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Confusion:
- Confusion (2,803 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Confusion and Histiocytosis haematophagic, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Renova and Dizziness - 2 seconds ago
- Trazodone Hydrochloride and Wellbutrin drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Potassium Chloride and Bydureon drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Tussionex Pennkinetic and Pain In Jaw - 21 seconds ago
- Axid Ar and Allopurinol drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Fluticasone Propionate and Heart Rate Irregular - 33 seconds ago
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen and Breast Cancer - 37 seconds ago
- Abilify and Potassium Aspartate drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Temaz vs. Vistaril - 42 seconds ago
- Lys and L-Methylfolate drug interaction - 44 seconds ago