Hiv infection and Posthitis - from FDA reports
There is no Posthitis reported by people with Hiv Infection yet. We study people who have Posthitis and Hiv Infection from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Posthitis
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Hiv infection and Posthitis
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Hiv infection can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Reyataz, Isentress (latest reports from 63,930 Hiv infection patients)
Posthitis (inflammation of the foreskin (prepuce) of the human penis) has been reported by people with hair loss, diabetes (latest reports from 3 Posthitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with PosthitisPosthitis (1 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause PosthitisPosthitis (4 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hiv infectiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hiv Infection and Posthitis
- Support group for people who have Hiv Infection (58 members)
- Support group for people who have Posthitis (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- I was recently tested HIV + three months ago,I'm currently taking Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate/lamivudine/efavirenz(truveda). prior to this result about three years ago,I've been experiencing erectile dysfunction and retrograde ejaculation on the issue of the ED I was taking Viagra but it...
- I recall when first infected in the hospital I began to have an unusual yawning and have had it since then about 2 years now, ugh.
- Hi, i'm Mike S. and was diagnosed with hiv in 1999. I learned 1 year ago that I have keratoconus and told that a treatment called crosslinking is about the only treatment available. Is this accurate? Has anyone else found success with other treatments? I have caught it early but the procedure is...
- Hi everyone , I hope to find some good advise on here . I have been fighting with annoying and frustrating Alopecia Areata past 4 years ....
- Hello there. I am 40 years old. I lost my singing voice last year (2016) early June. The doctor told me its vocal paralysis. My left chord is paralyzed. I have been HIV+ for the past 10 years now. I have some lumps (tho not prominent) under my cheeks. I had been singing for 6 hours daily for the...
- Will you have Welts with Alavert?
- What to expect when you take Capecitabine and have Rickets?
- Will you have Nightmare with Temaz?
- Will you have Rash Erythematous with Lotrimin Ultra?
- Will you have Hypokalaemia with Aviane-21?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Alavert and have Welts?
- Support group for people who take Temaz and have Nightmare?
- Support group for people who take Lotrimin Ultra and have Rash Erythematous?
- Support group for people who take Aviane-21 and have Hypokalaemia?
- Support group for people who take Aggrenox and have Skull Fracture?
- This is first time happening to me. Usually use this Med when get acute attack of pancreatitis....
- Hello,&I had my 1st false positive drug test today, when all that should've been in my system was...
- Im sorry , what is fibromyalgia masochisim ? Is that a new term
- Hi, i'm Mike S. and was diagnosed with hiv in 1999. I learned 1 year ago that I have keratoconus...
- Hi, how are you? Are you still taking Colchicine? Why are you prescribed it? It will cause...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.