Hiv infection and Posthitis - from FDA reports
There is no Posthitis reported by people with Hiv Infection yet. We study people who have Posthitis and Hiv Infection from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Posthitis with Hiv infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Posthitis
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Hiv infection can be treated by Atripla, Truvada, Norvir, Reyataz, Isentress (latest reports from 63,930 Hiv infection patients)
Posthitis (inflammation of the foreskin (prepuce) of the human penis) has been reported by people with hair loss, diabetes (latest reports from 3 Posthitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with PosthitisPosthitis (1 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause PosthitisPosthitis (4 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hiv infectiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePosthitis and Hiv infection from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hiv Infection and Posthitis
- Support group for people who have Hiv Infection (54 members)
- Support group for people who have Posthitis (1 member)
Can you answer these questions
- I began treatment 6 months after infection, in July'15 my VL was 2800 and CV4=780. Now VL is untraceable, CD4 1080; I have hematuria since 5 years now, after a prostata resection, my prostata is grown big again 115gr, my PSA 11,8, (it was 22,8 before the OP). The hematuria is due to a capillary...
- How do one treat HIV joint pain?
You may be interested in these posts
- I was recently tested HIV + three months ago,I'm currently taking Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate/lamivudine/efavirenz(truveda). prior to this result about three years ago,I've been experiencing erectile dysfunction and retrograde ejaculation on the issue of the ED I was taking Viagra but it...
- I recall when first infected in the hospital I began to have an unusual yawning and have had it since then about 2 years now, ugh.
- hi to the group seeking on prevention and reduction of pain from attacks. sharing of information is encouraged i am curious to hear from others on their journey thanks
- Hello there. I am 40 years old. I lost my singing voice last year (2016) early June. The doctor told me its vocal paralysis. My left chord is paralyzed. I have been HIV+ for the past 10 years now. I have some lumps (tho not prominent) under my cheeks. I had been singing for 6 hours daily for the...
- Am hiv and am taking dexamethsone hope am save
- Bifidobacterium Adolescentis; Bifidobacterium Animalis and L-75-1362B drug interaction
- Will you have Burn From The Sun with Lovastatin?
- Will you have Sunburn with Lovastatin?
- Will you have Ear Neoplasm with Tamoxifen Citrate?
- Will you have Retinopathy Of Prematurity with Dyspepsia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Bifidobacterium Adolescentis; Bifidobacterium Animalis and L-75-1362B
- Support group for people who take Lovastatin and have Burn From The Sun?
- Support group for people who take Lovastatin and have Sunburn?
- Support group for people who take Tamoxifen Citrate and have Ear Neoplasm?
- Support group for people who have Dyspepsia and Retinopathy Of Prematurity?
- What to expect when you take Bifidobacterium Adolescentis; Bifidobacterium Animalis and L-75-1362B
- What to expect when you take Lovastatin and have Burn From The Sun?
- What to expect when you take Lovastatin and have Sunburn?
- What to expect when you take Tamoxifen Citrate and have Ear Neoplasm?
- What to expect when you have Dyspepsia and Retinopathy Of Prematurity?
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Aciphex, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Xanax
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Estinyl, Aygestin
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Xeloda
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Plaquenil, Levothyroxine Sodium, Metformin, Prednisone, Sertraline
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Eliquis, Magnesium
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.