Who have Frequent urination with Hrt - from FDA reports
There is no Frequent Urination reported by people with Hrt yet. We study people who have Frequent Urination and Hrt from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Frequent urination with Hrt?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Frequent urination and Hrt
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Hrt can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Vivelle, Vivelle-dot, Progesterone (latest reports from 45,674 Hrt patients)
Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain (latest reports from 822 Frequent urination patients).
Drugs that are associated with Frequent urinationFrequent urination (278 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Frequent urinationFrequent urination (269 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hrta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Renal Failure Acute with Physiosol In Plastic Container? - a second ago
- Will you have Ultrasound Antenatal Screen Abnormal with Lactobacillus Gg? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemobilia with Buspirone Hcl? - 4 seconds ago
- Sildenafil Citrate and Dai Ding drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Warm with Cozaar? - 7 seconds ago
- Suboxone and Uniphyl drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Actiq and Metronidazole drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Granuloma with Acetylcysteine? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Apathy with Vitamin A? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Discomfort with Zegerid? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 90 year old woman who takes Namenda - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Eliquis - 48 minutes ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Seroquel - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Adderall - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Humira, Nexplanon - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Vitamin D3, Lipitor, Fish Oil, Actos, Victoza, Metformin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Hy-pam ""25"" - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Unisom, Xanax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Norvir, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Accutane - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.