Hydrocele and Agitation - from FDA reports
Agitation is reported only by a few people with Hydrocele. We study 2 people who have Agitation and Hydrocele from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
2 people who have Hydrocele and Agitation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Hydrocele and experience Agitation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ceftriaxone: 2 people, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Orchitis (inflammation of the testes): 2 people, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 2 people, 100.00%
- Autoimmune Disorder (a condition in which the immune system attacks the body's normal substances and tissue): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Agitation with Hydrocele?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Agitation
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, high blood pressure (latest reports from 84,100 Agitation patients).
Drugs that are associated with AgitationAgitation (2,925 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AgitationAgitation (2,881 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Agitation
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (9 members)
- Support group for people who have Agitation (63 members)
Can you answer these questions
- I have a friend who is dying of rectal cancer. He has suffering with agitation from meds already. Is it possible he would suffer worse with the mistletoe?
- been on 25mg sertraline 7 days and feel agitated - will it subside?
- Anyone have advice on how to deal with the agitation?
You may be interested in these posts
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- I just need thoughts and creative answers regarding how to get rid of or mitigate my intense agitation. I do have a drug story that goes with how this agitation arrived and would like to share that with others in hopes that it will provide further insights.
- I am writing on behalf of my special needs son. Would like to know if anyone experiences severe agitation, almost like seizures.
- Will you have Urine Abnormality with Acne?
- Will you have Raynaud'S Phenomenon with Clomid?
- Will you have Swelling with Tinea Pedis?
- Will you have Jock Itch with Anxiolytic Therapy?
- Will you have Raynaud'S Disease with Clomid?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Acne and Urine Abnormality?
- Support group for people who take Clomid and have Raynaud'S Phenomenon?
- Support group for people who have Tinea Pedis and Swelling?
- Support group for people who have Anxiolytic Therapy and Jock Itch?
- Support group for people who take Clomid and have Raynaud'S Disease?
- What to expect when you have Acne and Urine Abnormality?
- What to expect when you take Clomid and have Raynaud'S Phenomenon?
- What to expect when you have Tinea Pedis and Swelling?
- What to expect when you have Anxiolytic Therapy and Jock Itch?
- What to expect when you take Clomid and have Raynaud'S Disease?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.