Hydrocele and Agitation - from FDA reports
Agitation is reported only by a few people with Hydrocele. We study 2 people who have Agitation and Hydrocele from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
2 people who have Hydrocele and Agitation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Hydrocele and experience Agitation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ceftriaxone: 2 people, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Orchitis (inflammation of the testes): 2 people, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 2 people, 100.00%
- Autoimmune Disorder (a condition in which the immune system attacks the body's normal substances and tissue): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Agitation with Hydrocele?
You are not alone:
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,133 Hydrocele patients)
Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, quit smoking (latest reports from 94,969 Agitation patients).
Drugs that are associated with AgitationAgitation (2,887 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AgitationAgitation (2,884 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ear Tuberculosis with Atorvastatin Calcium? - 3 seconds ago
- Claritin and Buscopan drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Xtandi and Pomegranate Leaf drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Dilantin and Evening Primrose Oil drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Pneumonitis with Proair Respiclick? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Losartan - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Celexa, Xanax - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Lasix - an hour ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Valproic Acid, Lacosamide, Carbamazepine - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.