Hydrocele and Ibs - from FDA reports
There is no Ibs reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Ibs and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ibs
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Ibs (irritable bowel syndrome -chronic abdominal pain, discomfort, bloating) has been reported by people with acne, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 25,216 Ibs patients).
Drugs that are associated with IbsIbs (1,469 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause IbsIbs (1,544 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Ibs
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Ibs (209 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- I have been taking Zetia for 5 days. On the second day I started with very bad stomach problems. I have had Ibs for 6 years. I asked my doctor if this drug would effect my Ibs. He said no.I am experiencing severe Ibs symptoms. Plus extreme tiredness.
- Hi, I have hydrocele for which I had two surgeries without success. Besides I have enlarged prostate treated with tamsolucin and other herbal medications to no avail. I am using ACV but not much result. I wish anyone can share their treatment with me.
- Will you have Acute Brain Syndrome, Acute Confusional State, Delirium with Acyclovir?
- Will you have Heat Rash with Hyperthyroidism?
- Will you have Aortic Valve Incompetence with Strattera?
- Will you have Mitral Valve Prolapse with Add?
- Will you have Systolic Click-Murmur Syndrome with Add?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Acyclovir and have Acute Brain Syndrome, Acute Confusional State, Delirium?
- Support group for people who have Hyperthyroidism and Heat Rash?
- Support group for people who take Strattera and have Aortic Valve Incompetence?
- Support group for people who have Add and Mitral Valve Prolapse?
- Support group for people who have Add and Systolic Click-Murmur Syndrome?
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
- I took amlodipine and had a mania attack out of nowhere other than stress. Could this happen again...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.