Hydrocele and Ichthyosis acquired - from FDA reports
There is no Ichthyosis Acquired reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Ichthyosis Acquired and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ichthyosis acquired
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Hydrocele and Ichthyosis acquired
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Ichthyosis acquired (acquired skin disorders) has been reported by people with epilepsy, lung adenocarcinoma metastatic, nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal, high blood pressure, squamous cell carcinoma (latest reports from 55 Ichthyosis acquired patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ichthyosis acquiredIchthyosis acquired (77 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ichthyosis acquiredIchthyosis acquired (52 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Ichthyosis Acquired
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Ichthyosis Acquired (3 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- When it says 'aquired' does that mean caused by the drug? I am having an awful time with my skin after I was given a boniva shot for osteoporosis.
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- Hi, I was curious to see if anyone as developed a hydrocele while taking prednisone. This has happened to me. Any thoughts?
- Will you have Schizophrenia with Wellbutrin?
- Will you have Deafness Unilateral with Patanol?
- Will you have Syncope with Namenda?
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation with Lipitor?
- Will you have Dysrhythmias with Ciloxan?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Schizophrenia?
- Support group for people who take Patanol and have Deafness Unilateral?
- Support group for people who take Namenda and have Syncope?
- Support group for people who take Lipitor and have Atrial Fibrillation?
- Support group for people who take Ciloxan and have Dysrhythmias?
- Hey all. I have been taking Bentyl for over 9 years now. I'm interested in reading about some of...
- Have been recently diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome and afi.I I hve a pacemaker installled...
- I was recently diagnosed with AS in June, since then I’ve noticed more symptoms of things I would...
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune,...
- I have had SVT since 15 yeras of age .Recently been diagnosed with a fib and sick sinus rythm;Had...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.