Hydrocele and Icterohemorrhagic fever - from FDA reports
There is no Icterohemorrhagic Fever reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Icterohemorrhagic Fever and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Icterohemorrhagic fever
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Hydrocele and Icterohemorrhagic fever
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Icterohemorrhagic fever (jaundice fever with bleeding) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 98 Icterohemorrhagic fever patients).
Drugs that are associated with Icterohemorrhagic feverIcterohemorrhagic fever (69 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Icterohemorrhagic feverIcterohemorrhagic fever (66 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Icterohemorrhagic Fever
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Icterohemorrhagic Fever (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I was pricked by by a needle with a patient wjo have leptospirosis. After 2 day i have rashes. Doi have lepto now?
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- Hi, I was curious to see if anyone as developed a hydrocele while taking prednisone. This has happened to me. Any thoughts?
- Will you have Multiple Sclerosis with Mirapex?
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Sutent?
- Will you have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides with Tricor?
- What to expect when you take Butter Daisy and have Radiation Necrosis?
- What to expect when you take Prednisone and Xigduo Xr
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Mirapex and have Multiple Sclerosis?
- Support group for people who take Sutent and have Light-Headedness When Standing Up?
- Support group for people who take Tricor and have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides?
- Support group for people who take Marijuana and have Edema?
- Support group for people who take Qsymia and have Frequent Bowel Movements?
- Hey all. I have been taking Bentyl for over 9 years now. I'm interested in reading about some of...
- Have been recently diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome and afi.I I hve a pacemaker installled...
- I was recently diagnosed with AS in June, since then I’ve noticed more symptoms of things I would...
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune,...
- I have had SVT since 15 yeras of age .Recently been diagnosed with a fib and sick sinus rythm;Had...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.