Hydrocele and Iddm - from FDA reports
There is no Iddm reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Iddm and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Iddm
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Iddm has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, sleep disorder (latest reports from 23,263 Iddm patients).
Drugs that are associated with IddmIddm (707 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause IddmIddm (1,028 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Iddm
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Iddm (38 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- When I was 16 I started on quetiapine for my Bipolar, it seemed to be working well until I started getting very thirsty and going to the toilet a lot. I went to the doctor and they said I had diabetes, so I went to hospital. My mom did a lot of research and found the link between diabetes and...
- My daughter had Implanon put in then next upon and then came down with type 1 diabetes with no other predisposing Factor she has been deathly ill I would not ever use this product or offer it to anybody she is my only child 25 years old. Now she is on insulin six to eight times a day and has...
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I was just wondering if any of you feel the depo-provera caused your diabetes or if you had DM prior to taking it.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Ashwagandha and L-Tyrosine
- Will you have Diarrhea with Fastin?
- Will you have Coughing Up Blood with Citalopram Hydrobromide?
- Will you have Quality Of Life Decreased with Diabetes?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate
- Support group for people who take Fastin and have Diarrhea?
- Support group for people who take Citalopram Hydrobromide and have Coughing Up Blood?
- Support group for people who have Diabetes and Quality Of Life Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Niacin and have Pain - Neck?
- Hello....I'm a 48 year old female and have had 5 different episodes with k.s. now. Last year I went...
- I have factor five leidens heterozygous. I suffered painful muscles and joints for years . This...
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they...
- Hi I'm 41 and newly diagnosed with lupus. Just started taking celcep but I already had...
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.