Hydrocele and Iddm - from FDA reports
There is no Iddm reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Iddm and Hydrocele from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Iddm with Hydrocele?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Iddm
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Iddm has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, sleep disorder (latest reports from 23,262 Iddm patients).
Drugs that are associated with IddmIddm (1,364 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause IddmIddm (1,015 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIddm and Hydrocele from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Iddm
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (9 members)
- Support group for people who have Iddm (37 members)
Can you answer these questions
- Will occasional use of Zopiclone increase likelihood of nocturnal hypo?
- Looking to get some feedback on taking anadrol with type 1 diabetes? I wanna use it but scared of putting health at risk
You may be interested in these posts
- When I was 16 I started on quetiapine for my Bipolar, it seemed to be working well until I started getting very thirsty and going to the toilet a lot. I went to the doctor and they said I had diabetes, so I went to hospital. My mom did a lot of research and found the link between diabetes and...
- My daughter had Implanon put in then next upon and then came down with type 1 diabetes with no other predisposing Factor she has been deathly ill I would not ever use this product or offer it to anybody she is my only child 25 years old. Now she is on insulin six to eight times a day and has...
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I was wondering if any Type I diabetics have been on Abilify and if it significantly affected their blood sugars. If so, were any of these other medications any better (diabetes-wise): Seroquel Zyprexa Risperdal Depakote Geodon Thank you!
- I was just wondering if any of you feel the depo-provera caused your diabetes or if you had DM prior to taking it.
- Will you have Type 1 Diabetes with Soma?
- Will you have Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-Dependent with Soma?
- Will you have Iddm with Soma?
- Will you have T1Dm with Soma?
- Will you have Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus with Soma?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Soma and have Type 1 Diabetes?
- Support group for people who take Soma and have Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-Dependent?
- Support group for people who take Soma and have Iddm?
- Support group for people who take Soma and have T1Dm?
- Support group for people who take Soma and have Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus?
- What to expect when you take Soma and have Type 1 Diabetes?
- What to expect when you take Soma and have Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-Dependent?
- What to expect when you take Soma and have Iddm?
- What to expect when you take Soma and have T1Dm?
- What to expect when you take Soma and have Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus?
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Prozac, Vyvanse
- Drug comparison of Toprol-xl, Zoloft for a 35 year old woman
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Depakote
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride, Carbidopa And Levodopa
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Zolpidem, Alprazolam, Lithane, Pristiq
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.