Hydrocele and Idiopathic fibrous hyperplasia - from FDA reports
There is no Idiopathic Fibrous Hyperplasia reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Idiopathic Fibrous Hyperplasia and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Idiopathic fibrous hyperplasia
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Idiopathic Fibrous Hyperplasia
Idiopathic fibrous hyperplasia (bone disease that destroys normal bone and replaces it with fibrous bone tissue) (latest reports from 1 Idiopathic fibrous hyperplasia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Idiopathic fibrous hyperplasiaIdiopathic fibrous hyperplasia
Other conditions that could cause Idiopathic fibrous hyperplasiaIdiopathic fibrous hyperplasia
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Idiopathic Fibrous Hyperplasia
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Idiopathic Fibrous Hyperplasia
You may be interested in these posts
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- Hi, I have hydrocele for which I had two surgeries without success. Besides I have enlarged prostate treated with tamsolucin and other herbal medications to no avail. I am using ACV but not much result. I wish anyone can share their treatment with me.
- What to expect when you take Warfarin Sodium and have Femoral Pulse Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Carvedilol and have Shortness Of Breath?
- Will you have Osteomyelitis with Ativan?
- Will you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease with Tylenol?
- Will you have Mi with Nyquil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ativan and have Osteomyelitis?
- Support group for people who take Tylenol and have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease?
- Support group for people who take Nyquil and have Mi?
- Support group for people who take Efudex and have The Flu?
- Support group for people who take Nimbex and have Rashes?
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.