Hydrocele and Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis - from FDA reports
There is no Idiopathic Or Primary Livedo Reticularis reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Idiopathic Or Primary Livedo Reticularis and Hydrocele from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis with Hydrocele?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Idiopathic Or Primary Livedo Reticularis
Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis (netlike pattern of reddish-blue skin discoloration, usually on the legs) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 1,550 Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularisIdiopathic or primary livedo reticularis (934 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Idiopathic or primary livedo reticularisIdiopathic or primary livedo reticularis (631 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIdiopathic or primary livedo reticularis and Hydrocele from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Idiopathic Or Primary Livedo Reticularis
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (9 members)
- Support group for people who have Idiopathic Or Primary Livedo Reticularis (12 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Took Lamactil for stress and anxiety 25 mg and developed this disorder can anyone give me information how to reduce the painful daily stinging of this disorder thank you very much
- my daughter has livedo reticularis and she hates it usually gets it when cold but rarely. she doesn't wear things that will show the blotches which sucks takes the pill for focusing and I knew this pill causes that what else can.. but now she refuses to take the pill hoping the blotches will...
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- Im 59 yr old female using Vivelle estrogen patch? Just been diagnosed with Livedo Reticularis & trying to find out if hormones causes the skin problem.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- Will you have Punctate Keratitis with Betadine?
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Labetalol Hydrochloride drug interaction
- Lansoprazole and Cholestyramine drug interaction
- Will you have Jet Lag with Firmagon?
- Clonidine and Vimpat drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Betadine and have Punctate Keratitis?
- Support group for people who take Candesartan Cilexetil and Labetalol Hydrochloride
- Support group for people who take Lansoprazole and Cholestyramine
- Support group for people who take Firmagon and have Jet Lag?
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and Vimpat
- What to expect when you take Betadine and have Punctate Keratitis?
- What to expect when you take Candesartan Cilexetil and Labetalol Hydrochloride
- What to expect when you take Lansoprazole and Cholestyramine
- What to expect when you take Firmagon and have Jet Lag?
- What to expect when you take Clonidine and Vimpat
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Rituxan
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Diovan Hct, Levo-t, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Inspra, Doxazosin Mesylate
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Zopiclone
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Kenalog-40
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.