Hydrocele and Idiopathic purpura - from FDA reports
There is no Idiopathic Purpura reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Idiopathic Purpura and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Idiopathic purpura
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Idiopathic purpura (appearance of red or purple discolorations on the skin) (latest reports from 4 Idiopathic purpura patients).
Drugs that are associated with Idiopathic purpuraIdiopathic purpura (6 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Idiopathic purpuraIdiopathic purpura
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Idiopathic Purpura
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Idiopathic Purpura (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- Hi, I have hydrocele for which I had two surgeries without success. Besides I have enlarged prostate treated with tamsolucin and other herbal medications to no avail. I am using ACV but not much result. I wish anyone can share their treatment with me.
- Will you have Sprue with Glutathione?
- Will you have Blushing with Forteo?
- Will you have Sneezing with Flagyl?
- Will you have Pain - Groin with Zytiga?
- Will you have Functional Ovarian Cysts with Temazepam?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Glutathione and have Sprue?
- Support group for people who take Forteo and have Blushing?
- Support group for people who take Flagyl and have Sneezing?
- Support group for people who take Zytiga and have Pain - Groin?
- Support group for people who take Temazepam and have Functional Ovarian Cysts?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.