Hydrocele and Idiosyncratic alcohol intoxication - from FDA reports
There is no Idiosyncratic Alcohol Intoxication reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Idiosyncratic Alcohol Intoxication and Hydrocele from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Idiosyncratic alcohol intoxication with Hydrocele?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Idiosyncratic alcohol intoxication
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Idiosyncratic Alcohol Intoxication
Idiosyncratic alcohol intoxication (alcoholic psychosis that occurs when a person drinks a small amount of alcohol and yet becomes intoxicated and aggressive) has been reported by people with dysthymia, insomnia, panic disorder, upper respiratory tract inflammation (latest reports from 14 Idiosyncratic alcohol intoxication patients).
Drugs that are associated with Idiosyncratic alcohol intoxicationIdiosyncratic alcohol intoxication (11 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Idiosyncratic alcohol intoxicationIdiosyncratic alcohol intoxication (12 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIdiosyncratic alcohol intoxication and Hydrocele from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Idiosyncratic Alcohol Intoxication
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (9 members)
- Support group for people who have Idiosyncratic Alcohol Intoxication
You may be interested in these posts
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- Hi, I have hydrocele for which I had two surgeries without success. Besides I have enlarged prostate treated with tamsolucin and other herbal medications to no avail. I am using ACV but not much result. I wish anyone can share their treatment with me.
- Will you have Dizziness with Aplenzin?
- Will you have Vertigo with Aplenzin?
- Will you have Loss Of Balance with Aplenzin?
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Aplenzin?
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy with Aplenzin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Aplenzin and have Dizziness?
- Support group for people who take Aplenzin and have Vertigo?
- Support group for people who take Aplenzin and have Loss Of Balance?
- Support group for people who take Aplenzin and have Light-Headedness When Standing Up?
- Support group for people who take Aplenzin and have Lightheadedness - Dizzy?
- What to expect when you take Aplenzin and have Dizziness?
- What to expect when you take Aplenzin and have Vertigo?
- What to expect when you take Aplenzin and have Loss Of Balance?
- What to expect when you take Aplenzin and have Light-Headedness When Standing Up?
- What to expect when you take Aplenzin and have Lightheadedness - Dizzy?
- A study for a 84 year old man who takes Ventolin, Perindopril Erbumine, Spiriva, Symbicort
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Amlodipine
- A study for a 9 year old boy who takes Keflex
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Nucynta, Prilosec, Voltaren, Zopiclone, Methotrexate, Baclofen, Nucynta Er
- A study for a 13 year old girl who takes Prozac, Zantac
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.