Hydrocele and Iga nephropathy - from FDA reports
There is no Iga Nephropathy reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Iga Nephropathy and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Iga nephropathy
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Iga nephropathy (kidney disease- condition prevents the kidneys from filtering waste) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, ankylosing spondylitis (latest reports from 748 Iga nephropathy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Iga nephropathyIga nephropathy (351 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Iga nephropathyIga nephropathy (253 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Iga Nephropathy
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Iga Nephropathy (11 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My son is in complete renial failure due to Accutane. I am searching for helo and answers
- My name is Gerrit. I am 53 years old and diagnosed with igA nepropathy. The disease was there for a while when it 'erupted' in 2013. With the help of high doses of medicine and a strict diet the performance levels of my kidneys was brought back from 11% to 31%. It is now app. 25% but it is...
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- Will you have Irritability with Symmetrel?
- Will you have Hallucination with Testosterone?
- Will you have Sarcoidosis with Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Will you have Petechiae with Follicle Centre Lymphoma, Follicular Grade I, Ii, Iii?
- Will you have Fever with Fansidar?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Symmetrel and have Irritability?
- Support group for people who take Testosterone and have Hallucination?
- Support group for people who have Peripheral Neuropathy and Sarcoidosis?
- Support group for people who have Follicle Centre Lymphoma, Follicular Grade I, Ii, Iii and Petechiae?
- Support group for people who take Fansidar and have Fever?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.