Hydrocele and Iiird nerve disorder - from FDA reports
There is no Iiird Nerve Disorder reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Iiird Nerve Disorder and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Iiird nerve disorder
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Iiird Nerve Disorder
Iiird nerve disorder has been reported by people with nausea, acute myeloid leukaemia, bone marrow conditioning regimen, graft versus host disease, diabetic neuropathy (latest reports from 99 Iiird nerve disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Iiird nerve disorderIiird nerve disorder (114 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Iiird nerve disorderIiird nerve disorder (138 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Iiird Nerve Disorder
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Iiird Nerve Disorder
You may be interested in these posts
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- Hi, I have hydrocele for which I had two surgeries without success. Besides I have enlarged prostate treated with tamsolucin and other herbal medications to no avail. I am using ACV but not much result. I wish anyone can share their treatment with me.
- Will you have Oral Herpes with Augmentin?
- Will you have Impaired Healing with Extavia?
- Will you have Lip Disorder with Fish Oil?
- Will you have Thyroid Function Test Abnormal with Asmanex Twisthaler?
- Will you have Primary Myelofibrosis with Synthroid?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Augmentin and have Oral Herpes?
- Support group for people who take Extavia and have Impaired Healing?
- Support group for people who take Fish Oil and have Lip Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Asmanex Twisthaler and have Thyroid Function Test Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Synthroid and have Primary Myelofibrosis?
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
- Hi guys. I am a female living in Byton Bay Australia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.