Hydrocele and Macrocytosis - from FDA reports
There is no Macrocytosis reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Macrocytosis and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macrocytosis
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Macrocytosis (enlargement of red blood cells with near-constant haemoglobin concentration) has been reported by people with hiv infection, osteoporosis, depression, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 1,351 Macrocytosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with MacrocytosisMacrocytosis (794 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause MacrocytosisMacrocytosis (452 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Macrocytosis
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Macrocytosis (15 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Not sure what details they want here? erm still alive and so far no more new diagnoses as each year seem to get diagnosed with something else. The main thing that is really annoying is that apart from the above illnesses is the various other things such as six car accidents, (I wouldn't mind but...
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I’m a normally healthy 72 yr old, that is, until 6 months ago.
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- Will you have Nail Tinea with Fosamax?
- Will you have Purulence with Kenalog?
- Will you have Postpartum Disorder with Metoprolol Tartrate?
- Will you have Pleural Effusion with Ativan?
- Will you have Talipes with Haematotympanum?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and have Nail Tinea?
- Support group for people who take Kenalog and have Purulence?
- Support group for people who take Metoprolol Tartrate and have Postpartum Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Ativan and have Pleural Effusion?
- Support group for people who have Haematotympanum and Talipes?
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.