Hydrocele and Macrodactyly - from FDA reports
There is no Macrodactyly reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Macrodactyly and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macrodactyly
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Macrodactyly (toes or fingers are abnormally large due to the overgrowth of the underlying bone and soft tissue) has been reported by people with pain, osteoporosis, hormone replacement therapy, ankylosing spondylitis, chemotherapy (latest reports from 14 Macrodactyly patients).
Drugs that are associated with MacrodactylyMacrodactyly (21 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause MacrodactylyMacrodactyly (18 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Macrodactyly
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Macrodactyly (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I wanted to know if there is an association between bronchiectasis and macrodactyly. If yes is there any literature and how does the treatment for bronchiectasis differ. how many cases do you have in your support group.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- Hi, I have hydrocele for which I had two surgeries without success. Besides I have enlarged prostate treated with tamsolucin and other herbal medications to no avail. I am using ACV but not much result. I wish anyone can share their treatment with me.
- Will you have Joint Aches with Ponstel?
- Will you have Chest Pain with Contrave?
- Adcetris and Xyrem drug interaction
- Will you have White Blood Cell Count Increased with Effexor Xr?
- Will you have Bruxism with Cardura?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ponstel and have Joint Aches?
- Support group for people who take Contrave and have Chest Pain?
- Support group for people who take Adcetris and Xyrem
- Support group for people who take Effexor Xr and have White Blood Cell Count Increased?
- Support group for people who take Cardura and have Bruxism?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.