Hydrocele and Macroglobulinemia - primary - from FDA reports
There is no Macroglobulinemia - Primary reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Macroglobulinemia - Primary and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macroglobulinemia - primary
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Macroglobulinemia - Primary
Macroglobulinemia - primary (cancer of the b lymphocytes (a type of white blood)- primary) (latest reports from 13 Macroglobulinemia - primary patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macroglobulinemia - primaryMacroglobulinemia - primary
Other conditions that could cause Macroglobulinemia - primaryMacroglobulinemia - primary
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Macroglobulinemia - Primary
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Macroglobulinemia - Primary (6 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My Waldenstom's was treated with chemo about 6 years ago; I am now informed that I have gallstones and need to have my gallbladder removed. What is the association between WM and gallstones?
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- Is there anyone out there who has Waldenstrom's and is or has used Cannabis for it? is there any information out there on cannabis for WM?
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- Will you have Urge Incontinence with Folliculitis?
- Will you have Unstable Bladder with Folliculitis?
- Will you have Spasmodic Bladder with Folliculitis?
- Will you have Irritable Bladder with Folliculitis?
- Will you have Incontinence - Urge with Folliculitis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Folliculitis and Urge Incontinence?
- Support group for people who have Folliculitis and Unstable Bladder?
- Support group for people who have Folliculitis and Spasmodic Bladder?
- Support group for people who have Folliculitis and Irritable Bladder?
- Support group for people who have Folliculitis and Incontinence - Urge?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.