Hydrocele and Macroglobulinemia - primary - from FDA reports
There is no Macroglobulinemia - Primary reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Macroglobulinemia - Primary and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Macroglobulinemia - primary with Hydrocele?
You are not alone:
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,133 Hydrocele patients)
Macroglobulinemia - Primary
Macroglobulinemia - primary (cancer of the b lymphocytes (a type of white blood)- primary) (latest reports from 13 Macroglobulinemia - primary patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macroglobulinemia - primaryMacroglobulinemia - primary
Other conditions that could cause Macroglobulinemia - primaryMacroglobulinemia - primary
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lack Of Strength with Verapamil Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Asthenia with Verapamil Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Econopred? - now
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Verapamil Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Skin Rash with Econopred? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Depakote Er, Seroquel, Loratadine, Lexapro, Topamax - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Alendronate Sodium - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.