Hydrocele and Macrostomia - from FDA reports
There is no Macrostomia reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Macrostomia and Hydrocele from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Do you have Macrostomia with Hydrocele?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macrostomia
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Macrostomia (abnormal largeness of the mouth) (latest reports from 9 Macrostomia patients).
Drugs that are associated with MacrostomiaMacrostomia (7 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause MacrostomiaMacrostomia (1 condition)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Macrostomia
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Macrostomia
You may be interested in these posts
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- Hi, I have hydrocele for which I had two surgeries without success. Besides I have enlarged prostate treated with tamsolucin and other herbal medications to no avail. I am using ACV but not much result. I wish anyone can share their treatment with me.
- Will you have Haematemesis with Xigduo Xr?
- Will you have Vomiting with Hydrocortisone?
- Will you have Breathing Difficulty with Certirizine Hydrochloride?
- Zoledronic Acid and Prilosec drug interaction
- Will you have Postpartum Disorder with Amoxicillin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Xigduo Xr and have Haematemesis?
- Support group for people who take Hydrocortisone and have Vomiting?
- Support group for people who take Certirizine Hydrochloride and have Breathing Difficulty?
- Support group for people who take Zoledronic Acid and Prilosec
- Support group for people who take Amoxicillin and have Postpartum Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Xigduo Xr and have Haematemesis?
- What to expect when you take Hydrocortisone and have Vomiting?
- What to expect when you take Certirizine Hydrochloride and have Breathing Difficulty?
- What to expect when you take Zoledronic Acid and Prilosec
- What to expect when you take Amoxicillin and have Postpartum Disorder?
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Prednisone, Folate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, B12, Calcium Carbonate, Methotrexate
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Rosuvastatin Calcium
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Lyrica
- A study for a 5 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Synthroid, Wellbutrin Xl
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Adderall, Zoloft, Oxcarbazepine
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.