Who have Macular degeneration with Hydrocele - from FDA reports
There is no Macular Degeneration reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Macular Degeneration and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Macular degeneration with Hydrocele?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Macular degeneration and Hydrocele
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,170 Hydrocele patients)
Macular degeneration (painless eye condition that leads to the gradual loss of central vision) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (latest reports from 16,722 Macular degeneration patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular degenerationMacular degeneration (1,325 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Macular degenerationMacular degeneration (976 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gastrinoma with Levothyroxine Sodium? - now
- Will you have Pain - Muscles with Azactam? - now
- Will you have Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome with Levothyroxine Sodium? - now
- Will you have Myalgia with Azactam? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Pain with Azactam? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Amlodipine and have Oropharyngeal Pain? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Aches with Azactam? - a second ago
- Will you have Sinus Tachycardia with Clozaril? - a second ago
- Will you have Vitiligo with Alimta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gait Disturbance with Tabasco Pepper? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lamictal - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Biotin - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Biotin - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.