Hydrocele and Macular hole - from FDA reports
There is no Macular Hole reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Macular Hole and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macular hole
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Macular hole (small break in the macula, the central area of the retina) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, vitreous adhesions, age-related macular degeneration, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 943 Macular hole patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular holeMacular hole (537 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Macular holeMacular hole (356 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Macular Hole
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Macular Hole (22 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- I just found out I have a macular hole. I am unsure how long it has been there. At the most it's a year or less based on my last eye exam. . When referred to a specialist he read a list of side effects from surgery and it was almost scary in that he said my sight could get worse. I felt very...
- I have a macular hole and I believe it is from taking Restasis. I have also had dizziness and once I stopped the Restasis, the dizziness stopped.
- What to expect when you have Arthritis and Over Weight?
- Will you have Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca with Vaginitis Bacterial?
- Will you have Nasopharyngitis with Actoplus Met?
- Will you have Visual Field Defect with Topiramate?
- What to expect when you take Rabeprazole Sodium and have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Vaginitis Bacterial and Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca?
- Support group for people who take Actoplus Met and have Nasopharyngitis?
- Support group for people who take Topiramate and have Visual Field Defect?
- Support group for people who take Danazol and Flomax
- Support group for people who take Minocycline Hydrochloride and Cefpodoxime Proxetil
- Hello....I'm a 48 year old female and have had 5 different episodes with k.s. now. Last year I went...
- I have factor five leidens heterozygous. I suffered painful muscles and joints for years . This...
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they...
- Hi I'm 41 and newly diagnosed with lupus. Just started taking celcep but I already had...
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.