Hydrocele and Macular hole - from FDA reports
There is no Macular Hole reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Macular Hole and Hydrocele from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Macular hole with Hydrocele?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macular hole
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Macular hole (small break in the macula, the central area of the retina) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, vitreous adhesions, age-related macular degeneration, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 943 Macular hole patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular holeMacular hole (532 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Macular holeMacular hole (355 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMacular hole and Hydrocele from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Macular Hole
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (9 members)
- Support group for people who have Macular Hole (21 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- I just found out I have a macular hole. I am unsure how long it has been there. At the most it's a year or less based on my last eye exam. . When referred to a specialist he read a list of side effects from surgery and it was almost scary in that he said my sight could get worse. I felt very...
- I have a macular hole and I believe it is from taking Restasis. I have also had dizziness and once I stopped the Restasis, the dizziness stopped.
- Will you have Stones - Kidney with Leuprolide Acetate?
- Will you have Renal Calculi with Leuprolide Acetate?
- Will you have Nephrolithiasis with Leuprolide Acetate?
- Will you have Kidney Stones with Leuprolide Acetate?
- Will you have Withdrawal Syndrome with Meniere'S Disease?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Leuprolide Acetate and have Stones - Kidney?
- Support group for people who take Leuprolide Acetate and have Renal Calculi?
- Support group for people who take Leuprolide Acetate and have Nephrolithiasis?
- Support group for people who take Leuprolide Acetate and have Kidney Stones?
- Support group for people who have Meniere'S Disease and Withdrawal Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Leuprolide Acetate and have Stones - Kidney?
- What to expect when you take Leuprolide Acetate and have Renal Calculi?
- What to expect when you take Leuprolide Acetate and have Nephrolithiasis?
- What to expect when you take Leuprolide Acetate and have Kidney Stones?
- What to expect when you have Meniere'S Disease and Withdrawal Syndrome?
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Metformin
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Prozac, Vyvanse
- Drug comparison of Toprol-xl, Zoloft for a 35 year old woman
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Depakote
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride, Carbidopa And Levodopa
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.