Hydrocele and Macular hole - from FDA reports
There is no Macular Hole reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Macular Hole and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Macular hole with Hydrocele?
You are not alone:
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,133 Hydrocele patients)
Macular hole (small break in the macula, the central area of the retina) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, vitreous adhesions, age-related macular degeneration (latest reports from 1,075 Macular hole patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular holeMacular hole (554 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Macular holeMacular hole (359 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Famotidine and have Urine Odour Abnormal? - now
- Will you have Eosinophilic Pustular Folliculitis with Vyvanse? - now
- Will you have Anion Gap Abnormal with Acetaminophen? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypopituitarism with Celexa? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pituitary Insufficiency with Celexa? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Mirena - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Atripla - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Albuterol, Prednisone, Lorazepam, Spiriva, Morphine Sulfate, Aspirin - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Eliquis - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 81 year old woman who takes Rosuvastatin Calcium - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.