Hydrocele and Macular reflex abnormal - from FDA reports
There is no Macular Reflex Abnormal reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Macular Reflex Abnormal and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macular reflex abnormal
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Macular Reflex Abnormal
Macular reflex abnormal (abnormal an annular reflection of light surrounding the macula retina) has been reported by people with gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, infantile spasms, diabetes (latest reports from 13 Macular reflex abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular reflex abnormalMacular reflex abnormal (77 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Macular reflex abnormalMacular reflex abnormal (42 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Macular Reflex Abnormal
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Macular Reflex Abnormal
You may be interested in these posts
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- Hi, I have hydrocele for which I had two surgeries without success. Besides I have enlarged prostate treated with tamsolucin and other herbal medications to no avail. I am using ACV but not much result. I wish anyone can share their treatment with me.
- What to expect when you take Estradiol and have Avascular Necrosis?
- Will you have Rash with Norpramin?
- Will you have Nosebleeds with Kineret?
- What to expect when you take Alora and have Loss Of Memory?
- What to expect when you have Sjogren'S Syndrome and Avascular Necrosis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Norpramin and have Rash?
- Support group for people who take Kineret and have Nosebleeds?
- Support group for people who take Nifedipine and have Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease?
- Support group for people who take Zocor and have Acute Mi?
- Support group for people who take Antivert and have Migraine?
- My doctor has prescribed Losartan HCTZ for my high blood pressure. Has anyone experienced weight...
- Just started taking moringa today will update as I go looking for great things from this product
- I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma a week ago. I’m 35 and have been on Keppra for 3 years. I...
- LOOKING for answers for my brother in law. Has been fighting bone marrow failure for about...
- I make my own yoghurt during the last 1,5 year using pure acidophilus as a culture bacteria and now...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.