Who have Macular rupture with Hydrocele - from FDA reports
There is no Macular Rupture reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Macular Rupture and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Macular rupture with Hydrocele?
You are not alone:
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,133 Hydrocele patients)
Macular rupture (breaks in macula a part of internal eye) has been reported by people with bronchitis, psoriasis, constipation, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis post-menopausal (latest reports from 28 Macular rupture patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular ruptureMacular rupture (20 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Macular ruptureMacular rupture (15 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation with Isoptin Sr? - now
- Will you have A-Fib with Isoptin Sr? - now
- Will you have Diplopia with Ofloxacin? - a second ago
- Will you have Double Vision with Ofloxacin? - a second ago
- Nuedexta and Motrin Ib drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Pelvic Relaxation with Tramadol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pelvic Floor Hernia with Tramadol? - 2 seconds ago
- Boys aged 0-1 who have Constipation with Victoza - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Uterine Prolapse with Tramadol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Swallowing Difficulty with Iressa? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Adderall - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Lasix, Cozaar - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Prozac, Topamax, Wellbutrin Xl, Abilify - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tasigna, Effexor Xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Vyvanse, Lexapro, Abilify - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Ceftin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 4 year old girl who takes Singulair, Zyrtec, Flonase, Zantac - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Entyvio - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.