Hydrocele and Madura foot - from FDA reports
There is no Madura Foot reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Madura Foot and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Madura foot
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,046 Hydrocele patients)
Madura foot (a chronic infection of the skin and underlying tissues of foot caused by both bacteria (actinomyce- tomas) and fungi (eumycetomas)) has been reported by people with depression, kidney transplant (latest reports from 3 Madura foot patients).
Drugs that are associated with Madura footMadura foot (7 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Madura footMadura foot (2 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Madura Foot
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Madura Foot
You may be interested in these posts
- It has been close to three months since my hydrocele was removed and I still have a very large and hard bulge where it was. I thought after a month the swelling would go down. Is this normal? It almost feels like the testicle itself is enlarged. Before surgery the testicle was normal size.
- I took melatonin 7years ago and developed a hydrocele
- I just started two weeks ago on flowmax and started having pain and swollen testicle. Could this meds be causing this?
- Hi, I have hydrocele for which I had two surgeries without success. Besides I have enlarged prostate treated with tamsolucin and other herbal medications to no avail. I am using ACV but not much result. I wish anyone can share their treatment with me.
- Will you have Nosebleed with Aspirin?
- Will you have Nail Growth Cessation with Allopurinol?
- What to expect when you take Protonix and have Wakefulness?
- What to expect when you take Requip Xl and have Drowsiness?
- Will you have Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome with Miconazole Nitrate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Aspirin and have Nosebleed?
- Support group for people who take Allopurinol and have Nail Growth Cessation?
- Support group for people who take Miconazole Nitrate and have Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Thioctic Acid and have Duodenal Ulcer?
- Support group for people who take L-Methylfolate and Atenolol
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.