Who have Malaise with Hydrocele - from FDA reports
Malaise is reported only by a few people with Hydrocele. We study 1 people who have Malaise and Hydrocele from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1 person who has Hydrocele and Malaise is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Malaise with Hydrocele?
You are not alone:
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,133 Hydrocele patients)
Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 293,378 Malaise patients).
Drugs that are associated with MalaiseMalaise (3,780 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause MalaiseMalaise (4,358 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Plaque Psoriasis with Lortab? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Psoriasis with Lortab? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Deafness Neurosensory with Phentermine? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Osteonecrosis Of Jaw with Combivent? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Insomnia with Yasmin? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Lexapro, Gabapentin - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Vyvanse - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Concerta - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Toprol-xl, Ativan, Norco for a 55 year old man - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.