Hydrocele and Male genital atrophy - from FDA reports
There is no Male Genital Atrophy reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Male Genital Atrophy and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Male genital atrophy with Hydrocele?
You are not alone:
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,133 Hydrocele patients)
Male Genital Atrophy
Male genital atrophy (complete or partial wasting of male genitals) has been reported by people with androgenetic alopecia, hair loss, enlarged prostate, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, constipation (latest reports from 68 Male genital atrophy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Male genital atrophyMale genital atrophy (37 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Male genital atrophyMale genital atrophy (36 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lack Of Strength with Verapamil Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Asthenia with Verapamil Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Econopred? - now
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Verapamil Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Skin Rash with Econopred? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Depakote Er, Seroquel, Loratadine, Lexapro, Topamax - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Alendronate Sodium - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.