Who have Male genital atrophy with Hydrocele - from FDA reports
There is no Male Genital Atrophy reported by people with Hydrocele yet. We study people who have Male Genital Atrophy and Hydrocele from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Male genital atrophy with Hydrocele?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Male genital atrophy and Hydrocele
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Hydrocele (latest reports from 1,170 Hydrocele patients)
Male Genital Atrophy
Male genital atrophy (complete or partial wasting of male genitals) has been reported by people with androgenetic alopecia, hair loss, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, enlarged prostate, prostate cancer (latest reports from 70 Male genital atrophy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Male genital atrophyMale genital atrophy (37 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Male genital atrophyMale genital atrophy (36 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hydrocelea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Tension with Basaglar? - now
- Will you have Stress with Basaglar? - now
- Will you have Calamine Lotion Overdose with Buscopan? - now
- Will you have Jitters with Basaglar? - now
- Will you have Feeling Uptight with Basaglar? - a second ago
- Diflucan and Danazol drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Apprehension with Basaglar? - a second ago
- Will you have Anxiolytic Therapy with Basaglar? - a second ago
- Will you have Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension with Basaglar? - a second ago
- Will you have Anxiety And Stress with Basaglar? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lamictal - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Biotin - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.