Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated and Cardiac stress test abnormal
Cardiac stress test abnormal is found among people with Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Cardiac stress test abnormal with Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 116 people who have Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
116 people who have Hypercholesterolaemia Aggravated and Cardiac Stress Test Abnormal are studied.
What is Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated?
Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated (high levels of cholesterol in the blood) is found to be associated with 948 drugs and 354 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Cardiac stress test abnormal?
Cardiac stress test abnormal is found to be associated with 712 drugs and 331 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cardiac stress test abnormal in Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated and experienced Cardiac stress test abnormal *:
Age of people who have Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated and experienced Cardiac stress test abnormal *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Cardiac stress test abnormal?Check whether Cardiac stress test abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Cardiac stress test abnormal:
- Cardiac stress test abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cardiac stress test abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cardiac stress test abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Cardiac stress test abnormal:
All the drugs that are associated with Cardiac stress test abnormal:
- Cardiac stress test abnormal (712 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Cardiac stress test abnormal:
- High blood cholesterol: 113 reports
- Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated: 116 reports
- Hyperlipidemia: 116 reports
- Lipoprotein test: 116 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Cardiac stress test abnormal:
- Cardiac stress test abnormal (331 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Cardiac stress test abnormal and Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zykadia and White Blood Cell Count Increased - 5 seconds ago
- Prednisolone and Cardiac Arrest - 15 seconds ago
- Fioricet and Proair Hfa drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Temozolomide and Hepatic Infarction - 27 seconds ago
- Norepinephrine Bitartrate and Keflex drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Loestrin 24 Fe and Mirena drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Krill Oil and Detrol drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Nexavar and Cardiogenic Shock - 54 seconds ago
- Rosuvastatin Calcium and Monjuvi drug interaction - a minute ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Aricept drug interaction - a minute ago