Hypercholesterolemia and Protein urine present
Protein urine present is found among people with Hypercholesterolemia, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Protein urine present with Hypercholesterolemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 163 people who have Hypercholesterolemia from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
163 people who have Hypercholesterolemia and Protein Urine Present are studied.
What is Hypercholesterolemia?
Hypercholesterolemia (high levels of cholesterol in the blood) is found to be associated with 3,408 drugs and 3,372 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Protein urine present?
Protein urine present is found to be associated with 1,162 drugs and 737 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Protein urine present in Hypercholesterolemia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypercholesterolemia and experienced Protein urine present *:
Age of people who have Hypercholesterolemia and experienced Protein urine present *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Protein urine present?Check whether Protein urine present is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Das S, Mondal S, Dey JK, Bandyopadhyay S, Saha I, Tripathi SK, "A case of montelukast induced hypercholesterolemia, severe hypertriglyceridemia and pancreatitis", Journal of Young Pharmacists, 2013 Jun .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Protein urine present:
- Protein urine present in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Protein urine present in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Protein urine present in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Protein urine present:
All the drugs that are associated with Protein urine present:
- Protein urine present (1,162 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Protein urine present:
All the conditions that are associated with Protein urine present:
- Protein urine present (737 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Protein urine present and Hypercholesterolemia, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxybutynin and Major Depression - 2 seconds ago
- Fosaprepitant Dimeglumine and Hyperkalemia - 4 seconds ago
- Hepatic Cirrhosis and Hyponatremia - 4 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Ear Disorder - 11 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Kayexalate drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Oxandrin and Xolair drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Renal Failure Chronic Aggravated - 39 seconds ago
- Clindamycin Phosphate and Necrotising Fasciitis - 45 seconds ago
- Klonopin and Gingival Disorder - a minute ago
- Plavix and Hydrocephalus - a minute ago