Hypertension and Cardiac flutter
Cardiac flutter is found among people with Hypertension, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Cardiac flutter with Hypertension. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 325 people who have Hypertension from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
325 people who have Hypertension and Cardiac Flutter are studied.
What is Hypertension?
Hypertension (high blood pressure) is found to be associated with 4,665 drugs and 5,094 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Cardiac flutter?
Cardiac flutter (abnormal heart rhythm) is found to be associated with 1,191 drugs and 645 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cardiac flutter in Hypertension reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypertension and experienced Cardiac flutter *:
Age of people who have Hypertension and experienced Cardiac flutter *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Cardiac flutter?Check whether Cardiac flutter is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lee, Y. J., & Park, K. , "Secondary Raynaud’s Phenomenon and Skin Necrosis of Toes in the Paraplegic Patient with Hypertension", Drug safety-case reports, 2018 Jan .
- AbuRagheif MH, "The electrophysiological recording of the carpal tunnel syndrome exaggerated in the hypertensive patients", Iraq Medical Journal, 2017 Oct .
- Lai SW, Lin HF, Lin CL, Liao KF, "No association between losartan use and acute pancreatitis in hypertensive patients", Eur J Hosp Pharm, 2017 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Cardiac flutter:
- Cardiac flutter in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cardiac flutter in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cardiac flutter in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Cardiac flutter:
All the drugs that are associated with Cardiac flutter:
- Cardiac flutter (1,191 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Cardiac flutter:
All the conditions that are associated with Cardiac flutter:
- Cardiac flutter (645 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Cardiac flutter and Hypertension, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Suicide Attempt and drugs of ingredients of warfarin sodium - a second ago
- Lotrel and Exostosis - 2 seconds ago
- Acetylsalicylic Acid and Disease Progression - 3 seconds ago
- Senna and Pancreatitis Acute - 6 seconds ago
- Neoral and Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) - 11 seconds ago
- Tension Headache and drugs of ingredients of dabigatran etexilate mesylate - 14 seconds ago
- Unisom and Seizure Like Phenomena - 21 seconds ago
- Myasthenia Gravis and Drowsiness - 22 seconds ago
- Enlarged Prostate and Syncope Vasovagal - 35 seconds ago
- Amaryl and High Blood Pressure - 39 seconds ago