Hypertension and Pancreatitis necrotising
Pancreatitis necrotising is found among people with Hypertension, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Pancreatitis necrotising with Hypertension. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 219 people who have Hypertension from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
219 people who have Hypertension and Pancreatitis Necrotising are studied.
What is Hypertension?
Hypertension (high blood pressure) is found to be associated with 4,686 drugs and 5,099 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Pancreatitis necrotising?
Pancreatitis necrotising (inflammation of the pancreas cause death of tissue in pancreas) is found to be associated with 704 drugs and 339 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pancreatitis necrotising in Hypertension reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypertension and experienced Pancreatitis necrotising *:
Age of people who have Hypertension and experienced Pancreatitis necrotising *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Pancreatitis necrotising?Check whether Pancreatitis necrotising is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lee, Y. J., & Park, K. , "Secondary Raynaud’s Phenomenon and Skin Necrosis of Toes in the Paraplegic Patient with Hypertension", Drug safety-case reports, 2018 Jan .
- AbuRagheif MH, "The electrophysiological recording of the carpal tunnel syndrome exaggerated in the hypertensive patients", Iraq Medical Journal, 2017 Oct .
- Lai SW, Lin HF, Lin CL, Liao KF, "No association between losartan use and acute pancreatitis in hypertensive patients", Eur J Hosp Pharm, 2017 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Pancreatitis necrotising:
- Pancreatitis necrotising in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pancreatitis necrotising in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pancreatitis necrotising in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pancreatitis necrotising:
- Aspirin: 120 reports
- Byetta: 112 reports
- Ramipril: 112 reports
- Simvastatin: 110 reports
- Metformin: 104 reports
- Lisinopril: 101 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pancreatitis necrotising:
- Pancreatitis necrotising (704 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pancreatitis necrotising:
All the conditions that are associated with Pancreatitis necrotising:
- Pancreatitis necrotising (339 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Pancreatitis necrotising and Hypertension, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dothiepin Hydrochloride and Consciousness - Decreased - 3 seconds ago
- Alphagan and Hypokalemia - 5 seconds ago
- Zosyn and Thrombocytopenia - 5 seconds ago
- Avinza and Shock - 7 seconds ago
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and Cough Aggravated - 7 seconds ago
- Botox and Burning Sensation - 17 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Trimethoprim drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Firdapse and Acne - 29 seconds ago
- Excessive Or Unwanted Hair In Women and drugs of ingredients of rivaroxaban - 30 seconds ago
- Talwin Nx vs. Clonidine Hydrochloride - 55 seconds ago