Hypertension and Protein urine present
Protein urine present is found among people with Hypertension, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Protein urine present with Hypertension. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 541 people who have Hypertension from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
541 people who have Hypertension and Protein Urine Present are studied.
What is Hypertension?
Hypertension (high blood pressure) is found to be associated with 4,627 drugs and 5,069 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Protein urine present?
Protein urine present is found to be associated with 1,162 drugs and 737 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Protein urine present in Hypertension reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypertension and experienced Protein urine present *:
Age of people who have Hypertension and experienced Protein urine present *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Protein urine present?Check whether Protein urine present is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lee, Y. J., & Park, K. , "Secondary Raynaud’s Phenomenon and Skin Necrosis of Toes in the Paraplegic Patient with Hypertension", Drug safety-case reports, 2018 Jan .
- AbuRagheif MH, "The electrophysiological recording of the carpal tunnel syndrome exaggerated in the hypertensive patients", Iraq Medical Journal, 2017 Oct .
- Lai SW, Lin HF, Lin CL, Liao KF, "No association between losartan use and acute pancreatitis in hypertensive patients", Eur J Hosp Pharm, 2017 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Protein urine present:
- Protein urine present in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Protein urine present in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Protein urine present in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Protein urine present:
All the drugs that are associated with Protein urine present:
- Protein urine present (1,162 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Protein urine present:
All the conditions that are associated with Protein urine present:
- Protein urine present (737 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Protein urine present and Hypertension, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Morphine and Verzenio drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Tinnitus and drugs of ingredients of gabapentin - 5 seconds ago
- Ventolin and Vomiting Aggravated - 10 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Amnesteem drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Butorphanol Tartrate vs. Lexapro - 21 seconds ago
- Baby Aspirin and Live Birth - 26 seconds ago
- Imbruvica and Anaemia Postoperative - 29 seconds ago
- Zaditor and Ocular Hyperaemia - 29 seconds ago
- Bactrim and Arthritis Salmonella - 33 seconds ago
- Allegra and Intestinal Prolapse - 34 seconds ago