Hyperventilation and Syncope - from FDA reports
Syncope is reported only by a few people with Hyperventilation. We study 2 people who have Syncope and Hyperventilation from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 14, 2017
2 people who have Hyperventilation and Syncope are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hyperventilation and experience Syncope *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hyperventilation and experience Syncope *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Wheezing (1 person, 50.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 50.00%)
- Quit Smoking (1 person, 50.00%)
- Birth Control (1 person, 50.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Tresiba (1 person, 50.00%)
- Relpax (1 person, 50.00%)
- Lasix (1 person, 50.00%)
- Chantix (1 person, 50.00%)
- Bystolic (1 person, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- Nerve Injury (1 person, 50.00%)
- Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged (1 person, 50.00%)
- Convulsion (1 person, 50.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Syncope and Hyperventilation?
- Check symptoms - is your syncope caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSyncope and Hyperventilation from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Hyperventilation (latest reports from 5,358 Hyperventilation patients)
Syncope (loss of consciousness with an inability to maintain postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 74,774 Syncope patients).
Browse all symptoms of Hyperventilationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause SyncopeSyncope
Other conditions that could case SyncopeSyncope
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My son (age 21) has Spastic Diplegia resulting from premature birth. He has a large "startle response" when surprised and will even insist a companion hold popcorn in movies as he has, on occasion, thrown it in the air when startled. On 2 occasions in the past few years he has passed out in ...