Will you have Arthralgia with Hypoparathyroidism - from FDA reports
Arthralgia is found among people with Hypoparathyroidism, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Calcium and have Hypocalcaemia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 34 people who have Hypoparathyroidism from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Arthralgia and Hypoparathyroidism, and their synonyms.
What is Hypoparathyroidism?
Hypoparathyroidism (inadequate secretion of parathyroid hormone resulting in abnormally low levels of calcium in the blood) can be treated by Calcitriol, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl, Rocaltrol, Synthroid (latest reports from 1,931 Hypoparathyroidism patients)
What is Arthralgia?
Arthralgia (joint pain) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 279,971 Arthralgia patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
34 people who have Hypoparathyroidism and Arthralgia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypoparathyroidism and experience Arthralgia *:
- female: 69.7 %
- male: 30.3 %
Age of people who have Hypoparathyroidism and experience Arthralgia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 44 %
- 50-59: 16 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hypocalcaemia (levels of calcium in blood serum are abnormally low): 3 people, 8.82%
- Thalassaemia Beta (a group of inherited blood disorders caused by reduced or absent synthesis of the beta chains of haemoglobin): 2 people, 5.88%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 2 people, 5.88%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 2 people, 5.88%
- Hypogonadism (reduction or absence of hormone secretion or other physiological activity of the gonads (testes or ovaries)): 2 people, 5.88%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 5.88%
- Plantar Fasciitis (painful inflammatory process of the plantar fascia): 1 person, 2.94%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 1 person, 2.94%
- Iron Overload: 1 person, 2.94%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 1 person, 2.94%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Calcium: 9 people, 26.47%
- Rocaltrol: 5 people, 14.71%
- Forteo: 5 people, 14.71%
- Vitamin D: 3 people, 8.82%
- Synthroid: 3 people, 8.82%
- Androgel: 2 people, 5.88%
- Insulin: 2 people, 5.88%
- Vioxx: 2 people, 5.88%
- Fosamax: 2 people, 5.88%
- Armour Thyroid: 1 person, 2.94%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity: 8 people, 23.53%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 7 people, 20.59%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 7 people, 20.59%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 6 people, 17.65%
- Blood Calcium Decreased: 6 people, 17.65%
- Bone Pain: 5 people, 14.71%
- Headache (pain in head): 5 people, 14.71%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 4 people, 11.76%
- Diarrhea: 4 people, 11.76%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 8.82%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Arthralgia with Hypoparathyroidism?
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who have Arthralgia and Hypoparathyroidism
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with ArthralgiaArthralgia (3,868 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause ArthralgiaArthralgia (4,180 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Hypoparathyroidisma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Unasyn and Vancomycin Hydrochloride drug interaction - now
- Will you have Vertigo with Torticollis? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Balance with Torticollis? - a second ago
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Torticollis? - a second ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy with Torticollis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness with Torticollis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Meningoradiculitis with Viagra? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Prostate Examination Abnormal with Bisoprolol Fumarate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nodular Hyperplasia with Bisoprolol Fumarate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bph with Bisoprolol Fumarate? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Remeron - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Iron Dextran, Miralax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Miralax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Sustanon - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal, Testosterone - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Magnesium Carbonate - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Topiramate - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.