Hypothyroidism and Ataxia aggravated
Ataxia aggravated is found among people with Hypothyroidism, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Ataxia aggravated with Hypothyroidism. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 160 people who have Hypothyroidism from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
160 people who have Hypothyroidism and Ataxia Aggravated are studied.
What is Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) is found to be associated with 2,760 drugs and 2,353 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ataxia aggravated?
Ataxia aggravated (serious loss of full control of bodily movements) is found to be associated with 914 drugs and 340 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ataxia aggravated in Hypothyroidism reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypothyroidism and experienced Ataxia aggravated *:
Age of people who have Hypothyroidism and experienced Ataxia aggravated *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ataxia aggravated?Check whether Ataxia aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ezeji GC, Inoue T, Bahtiyar G, Sacerdote A, "Hallucinations associated with miglitol use in a patient with chronic kidney disease and hypothyroidism", BMJ case reports, 2015 Feb .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Ataxia aggravated:
- Ataxia aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ataxia aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ataxia aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ataxia aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Ataxia aggravated:
- Ataxia aggravated (914 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ataxia aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Ataxia aggravated:
- Ataxia aggravated (340 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ataxia aggravated and Hypothyroidism, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Kenalog and Pericardial Effusion - a second ago
- Paxil and Naphcon-A drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Pyelonephritis Fungal and Blood Bilirubin Increased - 5 seconds ago
- Zovirax and Musculoskeletal Discomfort - 7 seconds ago
- Miralax and Polycystic Ovary Disease - 8 seconds ago
- Miralax and Polyfollicular Ovarian Disease - 8 seconds ago
- Sprintec and Isotretinoin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Hydrocortisone Acetate drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Traumatic Lung Injury - 19 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Truxima drug interaction - 21 seconds ago