Hypothyroidism and Drug abuse
Drug abuse is found among people with Hypothyroidism, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Drug abuse with Hypothyroidism. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 153 people who have Hypothyroidism from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
153 people who have Hypothyroidism and Drug Abuse are studied.
What is Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) is found to be associated with 2,695 drugs and 2,326 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Drug abuse?
Drug abuse is found to be associated with 2,271 drugs and 1,808 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Drug abuse in Hypothyroidism reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypothyroidism and experienced Drug abuse *:
Age of people who have Hypothyroidism and experienced Drug abuse *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Drug abuse?Check whether Drug abuse is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ezeji GC, Inoue T, Bahtiyar G, Sacerdote A, "Hallucinations associated with miglitol use in a patient with chronic kidney disease and hypothyroidism", BMJ case reports, 2015 Feb .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Drug abuse:
- Drug abuse in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drug abuse in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drug abuse in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drug abuse:
All the drugs that are associated with Drug abuse:
- Drug abuse (2,271 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug abuse:
All the conditions that are associated with Drug abuse:
- Drug abuse (1,808 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Drug abuse and Hypothyroidism, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Endep and Numbness And Tingling - 8 seconds ago
- Acne and drugs of ingredients of docusate - 10 seconds ago
- Ziagen and Ringworm - 12 seconds ago
- Breast Cancer Metastatic and Choledocholithiasis - 18 seconds ago
- Dry Mouth and Multiple Sclerosis - 19 seconds ago
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Bartholin'S Abscess - 21 seconds ago
- Toprol-Xl and Pseudotumor Cerebri - 26 seconds ago
- Viekira Pak and Insomnia - 27 seconds ago
- Carboplatin and Red Blood Cell Count Decreased - 28 seconds ago
- Vincristine Sulfate and Angioneurotic Oedema - 29 seconds ago