Hypothyroidism and Gastric mucosal lesion
Gastric mucosal lesion is reported only by a few people with Hypothyroidism.
The study analyzes which people have Gastric mucosal lesion with Hypothyroidism. It is created by eHealthMe based on 4 people who have Gastric mucosal lesion and Hypothyroidism from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4 people who have Hypothyroidism and Gastric Mucosal Lesion are studied.
What is Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development) is found to be associated with 2,790 drugs and 2,368 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastric mucosal lesion?
Gastric mucosal lesion (lesion of stomach mucous membrane) is found to be associated with 449 drugs and 272 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastric mucosal lesion in Hypothyroidism reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypothyroidism and experienced Gastric Mucosal Lesion *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Hypothyroidism and experienced Gastric Mucosal Lesion *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 66.67 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen: 2 people, 50.00%
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 2 people, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 25.00%
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 25.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 25.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 25.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 25.00%
- Bacteraemia (presence of bacteria in the blood): 1 person, 25.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Prograf: 2 people, 50.00%
- Orgaran: 2 people, 50.00%
- Kytril: 2 people, 50.00%
- Fludara: 2 people, 50.00%
- Alkeran: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 25.00%
- Synthroid: 1 person, 25.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 25.00%
- Flonase: 1 person, 25.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Venoocclusive Liver Disease (small veins in the liver are obstructed): 2 people, 50.00%
- Hepatic Function Abnormal: 2 people, 50.00%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 2 people, 50.00%
- Adenovirus Infection: 2 people, 50.00%
- Asphyxia (a condition in which there is an extreme decrease in the concentration of oxygen in the body): 2 people, 50.00%
- Bacteraemia (presence of bacteria in the blood): 2 people, 50.00%
- Bk Virus Infection: 2 people, 50.00%
- Enterococcal Bacteraemia (presence of bacteria lactic acid in the blood): 2 people, 50.00%
- Enterococcal Sepsis: 2 people, 50.00%
- Thrombotic Microangiopathy (a pathology that results in thrombosis in capillaries and arterioles, due to an endothelial injury): 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastric mucosal lesion?Check whether Gastric mucosal lesion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ezeji GC, Inoue T, Bahtiyar G, Sacerdote A, "Hallucinations associated with miglitol use in a patient with chronic kidney disease and hypothyroidism", BMJ case reports, 2015 Feb .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastric mucosal lesion:
- Gastric mucosal lesion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastric mucosal lesion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastric mucosal lesion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Gastric mucosal lesion:
- Gastric mucosal lesion (449 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Gastric mucosal lesion:
- Gastric mucosal lesion (272 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastric mucosal lesion and Hypothyroidism, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cabergoline and Apathy - 9 seconds ago
- Phytonadione and Aspirin drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Glyburide and Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Metaraminol Bitartrate and Acetaminophen drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Onfi and Eye Movements - Uncontrollable - 50 seconds ago
- Metrogel and Bystolic drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Concerta and Gums - Swollen - 58 seconds ago
- Ilaris and Abortion - a minute ago
- Lamivudine and Calcitriol drug interaction - a minute ago
- Chloramphenicol and Atrial Fibrillation Aggravated - a minute ago