Ibs and Dizziness - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people with Ibs, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zelnorm and have Gastroesophageal reflux disease. This review analyzes which people have Dizziness with Ibs. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 747 people who have Ibs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 29, 2017
747 people who have Ibs and Dizziness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ibs and experience Dizziness *:
- female: 85.87 %
- male: 14.13 %
Age of people who have Ibs and experience Dizziness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.16 %
- 10-19: 1.29 %
- 20-29: 8.52 %
- 30-39: 15.27 %
- 40-49: 20.58 %
- 50-59: 17.85 %
- 60+: 36.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (80 people, 10.71%)
- High Blood Pressure (78 people, 10.44%)
- Depression (60 people, 8.03%)
- Stress And Anxiety (58 people, 7.76%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (58 people, 7.76%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zelnorm (293 people, 39.22%)
- Nexium (52 people, 6.96%)
- Synthroid (48 people, 6.43%)
- Viberzi (41 people, 5.49%)
- Amitiza (39 people, 5.22%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (222 people, 29.72%)
- Headache (161 people, 21.55%)
- Chest Pain (139 people, 18.61%)
- Diarrhea (134 people, 17.94%)
- Breathing Difficulty (130 people, 17.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Dizziness and Ibs?
- Check symptoms - is your dizziness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDizziness and Ibs from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ibs (irritable bowel syndrome -chronic abdominal pain, discomfort, bloating) can be treated by Bentyl, Dicyclomine hydrochloride, Amitiza, Mebeverine hydrochloride, Linzess (latest reports from 25,212 Ibs patients)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,933 Dizziness patients).
Browse all symptoms of Ibsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DizzinessDizziness
Other conditions that could case DizzinessDizziness
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I was diagnosed yesterday with cellulitis after going to numerous doctors who could not figure out what was going on with me. I get very itchy, burning stinging welts. One doctor told me it was some kind of insect bite. I had my apartment fumigated several times, even for bed bugs. I can go ...
I just started taking a Beta Blocker(Metoprolol 50mg daily) because of high blood pressure..I also take Methadone 30mg. Daily...I notice when I take the men's and drink lemon water with a table spoon of ACV w/ the mother I get dizzy to the point I want to fall down...Could it be the ACV with ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been having stomach problems for almost a year. I have been to many doctors with no concrete diagnosis. I have been doing quite of bit of research on the net and am wondering if I have IBS. My Amalyse levels have been increasing for a year and are now at 196 U/L. The Lipase levels are ...
Help please ! I am a 64 year old woman who just had two spine surgeries in a row and am trying to wean off oxycodone but the vertigo is terrible ... I can barely move with out my head spinning ...anyone else affected like this and what do u do ? Best regards Debbie