Ileitis aggravated and Hyperoxaluria
Hyperoxaluria is reported only by a few people with Ileitis aggravated.
The study analyzes which people have Hyperoxaluria with Ileitis aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on 3 people who have Hyperoxaluria and Ileitis aggravated from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who have Ileitis Aggravated and Hyperoxaluria are studied.
What is Ileitis aggravated?
Ileitis aggravated (serious inflammation of the ileum) is found to be associated with 1,137 drugs and 337 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Hyperoxaluria?
Hyperoxaluria (excessive urinary excretion of oxalate) is found to be associated with 152 drugs and 60 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hyperoxaluria in Ileitis aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ileitis Aggravated and experienced Hyperoxaluria *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ileitis Aggravated and experienced Hyperoxaluria *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Vioxx: 3 people, 100.00%
- Rocephin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Questran: 3 people, 100.00%
- Pentasa: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lovenox: 3 people, 100.00%
- Flagyl: 3 people, 100.00%
- Entocort Ec: 3 people, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 3 people, 100.00%
- Renal Impairment (severely reduced kidney function): 3 people, 100.00%
- Renal Atrophy (wasting of kidney): 3 people, 100.00%
- Psoas Abscess (collection of pus in the iliopsoas muscle compartment): 3 people, 100.00%
- Nephropathy (damage to or disease of a kidney): 3 people, 100.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 100.00%
- Kidney Stones: 3 people, 100.00%
- Escherichia Infection (bacterial infection by escherichia coli): 3 people, 100.00%
- Ureteric Obstruction: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Hyperoxaluria?Check whether Hyperoxaluria is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Ileitis aggravated (8 reports)
- Hyperoxaluria (197 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hyperoxaluria:
- Hyperoxaluria in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hyperoxaluria in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hyperoxaluria in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Hyperoxaluria:
- Hyperoxaluria (152 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Hyperoxaluria:
- Hyperoxaluria (60 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Hyperoxaluria and Ileitis aggravated, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Kadian and Neutropenia Aggravated - 9 seconds ago
- Rifampin and Dapsone drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Mexitil and Metabolic Syndrome - 10 seconds ago
- Tresiba and Metabolic Encephalopathy - 32 seconds ago
- Lumbar Vertebral Fracture and Back Pain - 40 seconds ago
- Kalydeco and Respiratory Tract Haemorrhage - 42 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole and Interstitial Nephritis - 43 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole and Nephritis - Interstitial - 43 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole and Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) - 45 seconds ago
- Allegra Allergy and Gabapentin drug interaction - 50 seconds ago