Immunodeficiency common variable and Blood sodium decreased
Blood sodium decreased is found among people with Immunodeficiency common variable, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Blood sodium decreased with Immunodeficiency common variable. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30 people who have Immunodeficiency common variable from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
30 people who have Immunodeficiency Common Variable and Blood Sodium Decreased are studied.
What is Immunodeficiency common variable?
Immunodeficiency common variable is found to be associated with 295 drugs and 111 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Blood sodium decreased?
Blood sodium decreased is found to be associated with 2,148 drugs and 1,520 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Blood sodium decreased in Immunodeficiency common variable reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Immunodeficiency Common Variable and experienced Blood Sodium Decreased *:
- female: 93.1 %
- male: 6.9 %
Age of people who have Immunodeficiency Common Variable and experienced Blood Sodium Decreased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 71.43 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome: 2 people, 6.67%
- Quit Smoking: 1 person, 3.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 3.33%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 3.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 3.33%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 3.33%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Hizentra: 8 people, 26.67%
- Vitamin D3: 7 people, 23.33%
- Epinephrine: 6 people, 20.00%
- Protonix: 6 people, 20.00%
- Acetaminophen: 5 people, 16.67%
- Carafate: 5 people, 16.67%
- Magnesium: 5 people, 16.67%
- Singulair: 5 people, 16.67%
- Symbicort: 5 people, 16.67%
- Synthroid: 4 people, 13.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8 people, 26.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 23.33%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 6 people, 20.00%
- Weight Increased: 5 people, 16.67%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 16.67%
- Head Injury: 5 people, 16.67%
- Feeling Abnormal: 5 people, 16.67%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 4 people, 13.33%
- Diarrhea: 4 people, 13.33%
- Fall: 4 people, 13.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Blood sodium decreased?Check whether Blood sodium decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Blood sodium decreased:
- Blood sodium decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Blood sodium decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Blood sodium decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Blood sodium decreased:
- Aspirin: 1,414 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,084 reports
- Furosemide: 947 reports
- Lisinopril: 923 reports
- Lasix: 905 reports
- Prednisone: 883 reports
- Metformin: 855 reports
- Amlodipine: 747 reports
- Zide: 661 reports
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 658 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Blood sodium decreased:
- Blood sodium decreased (2,148 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Blood sodium decreased:
- High blood pressure: 1,700 reports
- Depression: 825 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 692 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 566 reports
- Pain: 539 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Blood sodium decreased:
- Blood sodium decreased (1,520 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Blood sodium decreased and Immunodeficiency common variable, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Plan B vs. Estinyl - 23 seconds ago
- Atomoxetine Hydrochloride vs. Depakote - 26 seconds ago
- Singulair and Viibryd drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Thyroid Diseases and moderna covid vaccine - 27 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Nucynta drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Yasmin and Effusion - a minute ago
- Spironolactone and Hepatic Hydrothorax - a minute ago
- Atenolol And Chlorthalidone vs. Guanfacine Hydrochloride - a minute ago
- Ampicillin Sodium and Genital Herpes - a minute ago
- Concerta and Acetylcysteine drug interaction - a minute ago